Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• fynch
    Reply to Help with logo "fynch"
    fynch
    Hi guys thanks for all the input,

@Kitchwitch thank you for the welcome Ill go over and check out the rules now, glad to know I wasn't having computer errors in posting this.
    Today, 04:44 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to From Architect House Plan to Realistic 3D model
    Kayekaye
    Well there are all kinds of 3d architectural software. But how can you download them, learn them, and draw this in 24 hours. Not very realistic. He should be able to do a 3d from his plans on CAD like...
    Today, 04:32 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Comment on InDesign Style Sheets--Numbered bullets
    Kayekaye
    Yes this was killing me recently, all of them being numbered as 1. Did your fix work?
    Today, 04:06 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Getting logged out
    Kayekaye
    Tonight I've been logged out 4 times! Every time I leave the page and go to my job and then come back I'm logged out. Yikes, next time I give up for today...
    Today, 03:47 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Logo forum graphic design
    <b>
    A big muscular arm emerging from the top of a head is both weird and creepy. Sorry, but there's no saving this one.
    Today, 03:03 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site for a musician/producer

Check out this (flat) idea for a site. What are your thoughts on the general layout and feel of the site? The nav bar and page heading text (in this case BIOGRAPHY) will be in flash and animated.

Does having the main text justified right work?

Thanks
    Last edited by Steve1; 08-06-2005, 08:49 AM.

looks great! very user friendly.
    i don't mind the text to the right, however it would make it easier to read justified to the left i think.
    www.standercreative.com

Comment

^don't listen to silence^. he's out to destroy you. hahaha.

the text isn't the easiest to read, but that may be me needing another coffee rather than your justification. i don't mind it right justified.

i like nice, simple sites. let function dictate form. post the rest of it when you're ready.

Comment

I am definitely a proponent of simple layout/design when it comes to musician's sites (being one myself). The focus should always be on the music/musician and not so much about the graphic appeal of the site. I would make the text left aligned just because that is what most folks are used to seeing. I would also tweak the banner graphic a bit and see what you come up with. Very nice work thus far!
        Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Very nice work! I also think that you should change it to left justified. Maybe keep the title right justified. People read from left to right. It would also give it a cleaner line. The graphic in the head is nice but I would maybe look for a better accent color then the red. Great Job though! Just needs some tweaking.
          http://vvsol.com

Comment

i like it. Nice simple layout and great color combinations.

Comment

Text all aligned left and looks better.

The client has seen the original and said he has always hated reds and orange (why don't they f**king say this first) and loves blue. So this is a blue version which looks a little flat to me. The reasons for dark reds and orange in the original design was to make it feel atumnal and acoustic (the blurred image is acutally an atumnal tree).

Any suggestions on the colour folks?

Thanks for all the positive comments by the way.

Steve
              Attached Files

Comment

i like the other colors alot more. The colors used now remind me much more of harder type rock., alternative and metal music. yeah... try to get him to have a change in heart. Cause honestly the first layout was awsome in regards to color.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X