Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Logo design

Hi all,
    I'm working on a personal logo. Can you give me some feedback on it? The idea came mainly from the fact that a lot of my freelance business is directed toward advertising and communications. The business name is EVE Creative Communications.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zarbles; 05-10-2005, 05:24 PM.

I got f.v.f communications from that design. needs the lower bars on the "E"'s
    Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
    click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

i read FVF also. nice design, though.

Comment

same here

I see F V F as well. I think you need to go back to the concept stage and sketch some more. Create more concepts you shouldn't be in color at this stage. How would this look in black and white?

I would loose the gradient, your going to lose it at small sizes. As far as hierarchy, my eyes just keep staring at two big F's. The sound/radio waves have potential with it's thick/thin transition but it's a pretty generic mark. Every sound and communication has those waves in them in some form or another. And the "creative communications" part runs past the right side of the top piece throwing off the balance.

I do think that the negative space V is a cool idea, but you need to execute your two 'E's a bit better.

Keep working.
        Bobbysky
        Site // Blog

Comment

It's a cool logo, but I read FVF as well. Actually it reminds me of the Funk Master Flex logo.

This is pretty cool...can't wait to see the final.

Also...to me, I think the "CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS" should be centered below the logo. Here it looks flush left.
          Last edited by YNOT; 05-10-2005, 06:05 PM.
          tmooregraphics
          Horsepower For Your Business!
          Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

Great feedback everyone, keep it coming! Thank you!

Comment

Hi. Great concept. I have to fall in with everyone else though and tell you that i saw FVF. What about making the last E lowercase in a serif or scripty font? and maybe in the greenish color instead of black?

-Ed

Comment

I like the colors. The concept works. But as everyone says I see the FVF too. But I really like it.
                http://vvsol.com

Comment

Try it with a black bar across the bottom to finish out the two "E's" and center the "CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS" in that bar.

Comment

FVF here too.

Comment

creative communications isn't centered either FYI.

Comment

you may find not using a gradient better... In logos I find it better to avoid that practice. But that's an opinion.
                        Last edited by ~Digital_E.V.O~; 05-11-2005, 04:44 PM. Reason: Bad English

Comment

ya i got fvf.... maybe change that a bit but otherwise i really like it.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X