Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Lucifer
    I, personally, don't like the dumbbell idea. Check out ON and Dymatize. The dumbbell logo would look good if your client owned a gym.
    Today, 01:06 PM
  • mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • Danx
    Your thoughts on this logo?
    Danx
    Hello,

Please tell your honest thoughts on this logo. This is my first logo.

UPlace is a shopping centre. The "U" can stand for "Ungasan", the...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • vaprarts
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a benchmark, really.

I just submitted these first round of logos to the People at Bench Mark Title.
    Since they haven't gotten back to me, I'd thought I'd gather your opions to tide me over till I hear back from them.

I like #1 the best, possibly with out the rule under "benchmark." It looks the most clean and elegant. The others seem too busy to me.
    ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Aren't bench marks little circular things that go on the ground, for surveyors to use as reference points? I could be wrong!?!

Comment

#1 is working...but not sold on it. I dig the vibe of #7 as well. Maybe if you move the triangle to where the A is in Mark, that might work. Keep us posted!
        Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I like no. 1 as it stands right now but think no. 7 has some promise to be all that no. 1 is and then some.
          match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

#1 reminds me of Prudential Finacial (google it). Other then that the last one is on the bottom right is the best IMO. It simple and to the point. And I like how the mountian comes to a point at the end of benchmark.
            Bobbysky
            Site // Blog

Comment

I'm liking #7. seems to work nice and I can picture it on a bunch of crap.

but what does this company do?
              "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Number one without the line underneath. Number five might have possibilities with a different font.
                Tina *aka* 'Roo'
                Web Design Galleries Weblog KidsWeb

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbysky
                  #1 reminds me of Prudential Finacial

Comment

number five catched my atention, and the colors are greats and shape too.

Good work

ikyut
                    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I'll keep you posted and let you know what they say.

Comment

no.5
                        The graph relates back to 'benchmark' well, aesthetically its not really doing it for me though, but has potential.

Good Luck
                        Adam

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X