Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadianGFX.com

made a new sig what do you think?

Last edited by canadian; 05-11-2005, 01:44 PM.

is the website canadiancanadiangfx.com? thast what it looks like.....

Comment

its suppose to be like, my name is canadian and the site is www.canadiangfx.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
        Staying Current
        MumboJum73
        What are some of the ways you use to keep up on current trends in the world of GD, marketing and just our culture in general?

i.e. websites, books/magazines, hotspots/hangouts, TV and the...
        Today, 08:04 PM
      • MareC
        Reply to Obakeng bird sanctuary
        MareC
        As mentioned, try other fonts. I think it looks better when turned counter-clockwise, and not leaning back so far as PrintDriver stated. Leaned back it looks to me like an open mouth. Took me a minute...
        Today, 06:44 PM
      • Buda
        Comment on Oh hey!
        Buda
        Good question. 9 years ago, I wanted to know what uppercase and lowercase font would go well with Trajan. The other day, I needed to know. Again.
        Today, 06:40 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        PrintDriver
        I cannot ever remember a time when Design was called CAD. Technical drawing/drafting, when it moved to computers, was always referred to as CAD. The classes for it were called Computer Aided Drafting....
        Today, 06:39 PM
      • Buda
        Reply to Obakeng bird sanctuary
        Buda
        I think that using a flagship species would be important for this project. IT doesn't have to be one of the top flagship species, but one that is on a B list would be suitable. Especially since the target...
        Today, 06:36 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X