No announcement yet.

Comments on abstract vectors?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on abstract vectors?

Hey everyone! I thought I'd submit these for comments.

They will be printed out as A3s, framed as they are here (with thin black I think) and put either on the left or the right side of This baby. The first on top of the second, as seen here.

The white lines are a bit jagged, that will be corrected in the print. Also the gradient looks blocky here, but it too will be subtle and smooth.

I might change the bottom one to have a black background and the "symbol" (or whatever it is) as red.

Strictly artsy. So what do you guys think? Would you buy one? (not for sale)

I really really like them. I'm a big sucker for minimal work like this. Lovely work Rkn.

Would I buy one? I'd be naughty and make my own ... but I'm sure you'd have alot of people willing to buy one. Have you had any interest so far? I used to book a small gallery space at a public library, and put on a display of works like this many years back. Used to sell quite a bit of stuff. It might be worth a try.

i'm not exacly getting the purpose?

a3... do you mean individual work?

I got confussed when you said they would be put to the left and right of your other work.

I really like them too. Especially the 2nd one.
          Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
          Through the Looking Glass

Ulysses: I haven't had a chance to display stuff like this in public yet, so I have no idea if there are any people here that would be interested in it. I hope someone would buy something, because I'm poor, and getting this thing set up is sucking all my humble resources. (i'mnotdoingthisforthemoneynaturally)

tz: I mean they're part of a little exhibition I'm putting up next month. These and the one I linked are on one wall, around the corner are three lighter vector pieces (white, blue, green, etc.) that have a ethereal feel to them, compared to these raw, red ones.

Well, that's my plan anyway.

Latest Topics

• AdobePro
              Adobe InDesign and a JPG Size
              Hi again,
              For some reason, the jpg that is 1920 px by 680 px does not fit into the Adobe InDesign 1920px by 680px document. When I place the jpg into INDesign it shows up much smaller. I know this...
              Today, 10:18 PM
            • Kayekaye
              Comment on E-book Cover Design color profile
              Absolutely. There is nothing worse than explaining the color gamut to clients who have fallen in love with the vibrant RGB colors that turn to mud in CMYK. Nothing.
              Today, 09:44 PM
            • Kayekaye
              Reply to Drawing tablets
              There are many wacom tablet owners right now that are not working with upgrades. Google and see if yours is one that doesn't have an update. I'm on mac, and I have heard that the Bamboo will not work...
              Today, 09:39 PM
            • designzombie
              Reply to Welcome back!
              I thought Adobe bought out the forum to silence all the badmouthing of their brand I've been doing lately.
              Today, 07:20 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Drawing tablets
              I know you want a new tablet but did you try updating the drivers and doing all the PC "click this" and "uncheck that" that comes with it? There was a known driver problem with the...
              Today, 06:59 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us