Comments on abstract vectors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on abstract vectors?

Hey everyone! I thought I'd submit these for comments.

They will be printed out as A3s, framed as they are here (with thin black I think) and put either on the left or the right side of This baby. The first on top of the second, as seen here.

The white lines are a bit jagged, that will be corrected in the print. Also the gradient looks blocky here, but it too will be subtle and smooth.

I might change the bottom one to have a black background and the "symbol" (or whatever it is) as red.

Strictly artsy. So what do you guys think? Would you buy one? (not for sale)

I really really like them. I'm a big sucker for minimal work like this. Lovely work Rkn.

Comment

Would I buy one? I'd be naughty and make my own ... but I'm sure you'd have alot of people willing to buy one. Have you had any interest so far? I used to book a small gallery space at a public library, and put on a display of works like this many years back. Used to sell quite a bit of stuff. It might be worth a try.

Comment

i'm not exacly getting the purpose?

a3... do you mean individual work?

I got confussed when you said they would be put to the left and right of your other work.

Comment

I really like them too. Especially the 2nd one.
          Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
          Through the Looking Glass

Comment

Ulysses: I haven't had a chance to display stuff like this in public yet, so I have no idea if there are any people here that would be interested in it. I hope someone would buy something, because I'm poor, and getting this thing set up is sucking all my humble resources. (i'mnotdoingthisforthemoneynaturally)

tz: I mean they're part of a little exhibition I'm putting up next month. These and the one I linked are on one wall, around the corner are three lighter vector pieces (white, blue, green, etc.) that have a ethereal feel to them, compared to these raw, red ones.

Well, that's my plan anyway.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X