Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• approveme
    Reply to Hardware, Software Advice
    approveme
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy here.
    Today, 05:59 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT company Letterhead

This is a Letterhead for a IT company, the company does not have their company logo or anything so all was made from scratch. Here I have three styles and I made a template with words on under each style too.
    Feedback and comments are welcome.

Oh! and this is my first time loading images so sorry if it does not work.

Last edited by Takayuki; 05-12-2005, 12:50 PM.

I'm liking the first one the most. has some good balance but all are pretty tight. Good work here.
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I like the first one too, but I wonder if it isn't because I can see it best, the others are very hard to see clearly. Nice colors.
      Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
      Through the Looking Glass

Comment

Thanks for the feedbacks.

Vikia, you can right click on the image and save the image on your harddrive,
        then you will be able to see it clearer with your image viewer like ACDSee or anything.

Cheers and more feedbacks are welcome.

Comment

I agree with defjoe! #1 is great well done, definitely some tight work there!

Comment

Thanks all for the feedbacks!! any comment's on it please feel free and say anything about it.

BTW Tiger, what does "tight work" mean?? or defjoe "pretty tight", I'm more less a 3D geek and I'm really new to these graphics forum so I might not know some GDF language you guys use.

Ah!! maybe I should introduce myself cuz I might start asking lot of these dumb questions. Later.

Comment

I like the first most! Great! Come on!
              I also love the font could you send me one? Thanks!
              http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

Comment

I definately like #1 the best. Good balance and not too much going on. I think that #2 and definately #3 have too much going on. #1 is much cleaner, more clear and you need that on a letterhead. You don't want the design distracting the reader from the letter itself.

I have no suggestions on #1 because I think it looks great the way it is. Nice work!
                I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Yup, #1 is your winner. Looks very nice. Has a great, "modern corporate" feel.

Comment

Thanks for choosing #1, I showed it to a Artist who's very well known on designing logos, and he commented that he like #1 too, and also gived me some fixes so I will be updating the updated version later, thanks all for your feeback.

Taka-

Comment

Hello lht,

I'm sorry but I don't think I am able to share this font with you.
                      I will just tell you that this font is called "Antique Olive" .
                      Cheers.

Taka-

Comment

...I thought #3 was the best...
                        Fondly.

Learn more about me here!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X