Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    B
    I would agree with your logic if it weren't for the entire name of the company being placed immediately adjacent to the truck. In those instances where you don't spell out the entire name, the P1L is...
    Today, 01:01 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Classrom Ads Projects
    salsa
    I agree that having a baby in an ad for alcohol isn't a good idea. While it may be funny to a small demographic (most of whom probably aren't drinking age yet), most people are going to find this distasteful....
    Yesterday, 09:49 PM
  • iTagi
    Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
    iTagi
    Also, the "under" a bottle line was meant to illustrated how you will neglect to turn the bottle down when you lift it up to drink. Technically when you lift a bottle to drink, you're...
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    CobraStrike
    To rockinthisworld,

I can half way agree, maybe I need to look at it from a different view point for a while, that the line signifying the road is a bit much and or un-called for. Several...
    Yesterday, 09:32 PM
  • rockinthisworld
    Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    rockinthisworld
    I'll leave the truck talk to people who know things about trucks, but here are my thoughts.
    • The line that's supposed to indicate the ground doesn't add anything to the illustration.
    • The line framing
    Yesterday, 08:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X