Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    Upstairs inside my head I class fonts in categories. In the Serif category I remember this face because of its pointy serif, and I remember its name mainly because the Ss look like a Boa Constrictor that...
    Today, 05:52 PM
  • ISitude
    Comment on Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    WELCOME!!
    Today, 05:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    KitchWitch
    Hi ejl and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    <b>
    I have a weird mental block when it comes to this typeface. Whenever I see it, I can never remember its name. Maybe it's because there's absolutely nothing about the face that seems even remotely ser...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    <b>
    I haven't heard the client's side of the story, but just taking what you've written at face value, you're dealing with a big-time deadbeat and a thief. Getting this person to voluntarily hand over payment...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X