Clear All

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Why do people devalue graphic designers?
    B
    It's an old thread, but I'll jump in.

1. Too many people regard designers as simply being those with the tool-using skills to implement client ideas and make suggestions about making things...
    Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • B
    Reply to Instruction sheet design. Feedback much appreciated.
    B
    Looks nice, but as Kayekaye said, the shadows need some work. Shadows are never an even gray. In the real world, the shadows very close to where the balls meet the surface would be nearly black and fade...
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  • B
    Reply to Tips for starting bachelor
    B
    I'll suggest soaking up everything you're told -- even when it's with a grain of salt. At this point your professors know more than you, and there'll be plenty of time a ways down the road (when you've...
    Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  • B
    Reply to Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
    B
    I don't think today's typesetting is comparable to Gutenberg's work. It's a bit like comparing the Wright brothers to contemporary aviation engineers. Both Gutenberg and the Wright brothers made huge,...
    Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to I need your critiques
    Kayekaye
    If this is for you as a designer its is way too busy. Do some research and design a much more streamlined layout based on a grid.
    Yesterday, 09:46 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X