X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 screw types

I spent some time looking for an easy method to make a screw in Rhino. Here are 2 screw types:

http://longsbi.250free.com/ScrewTute...esentation.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

I'm out of the loop. What's the meaning of "Rhino," here?
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

hehe! I was thinking the same thing... I guess it's a 3D program, but that is a guess lo!

Comment

Yes it's a 3D application that came out around the same time Character Studio Max came out... I'm not sure on it's relevant usability in the industry now a days but I'd start learning Maya if I were you... every company is starting to turn towards Maya. Great for game platforms and Visual Effects.
        Chris
        Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I'm pretty sure Rhino was just intended as a modeling program for an alternative to using Lightwave's and 3d Max's modeler programs (it could export to tons of different programs for surfacing and animation, not sure on import though). I always heard it was a pretty decent modeling interface though some people liked it better and some didn't.

I still think modeling in Maya is a pain in the rear though.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X