Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    lowfatgraphics
    Not for the client, we already have the project.

This issue came up recently when one of our projects was in development. The developers were doing a poor job and I had a lot of back and...
    Today, 01:57 AM
  • garricks
    InDesign data merge adviceā€¦
    garricks
    I've been given the task of creating a directory of doctors, that will be redone twice a year. Tell me if you think this setup is insane, or if there's a better way.

It's sectioned as fo...
    Today, 01:56 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    <b>
    I don't know; it depends on the situation. If the mock-ups serve no purpose other than to tell you what you already know, they're pointless. On the other hand, if they help get a client's approval or...
    Today, 01:44 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Hello from Cambodia
    AmitMan
    Suasday, Sok Sabay?

Welcome friend! I've spent some time in Cambodia, its in my top 3 places in the world!
    Today, 01:24 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Break points and Responsive design
    lowfatgraphics
    Hey everyone,

I recently started a new position at a digital agency and my boss wants me to make a mock up for each device or break point-- iPhone and Tablet especially. I personally feel...
    Today, 01:08 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wine bottle

I made this nice wine bottle & glass on a tray with a landscape bckg:
    1. Bottle&glass:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...lBottlePic.jpg

2. Bottle label:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...yBottlePic.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

Looks nice!

A few things I noticed, though. The background is a little fuzzy. Might want to find a sharper/clearer pic. The shadow could be softened up a bit. And lastly, the grass looks a little flat. Is there a way to make the texture a little coarser?

All in all, a great job though, I love the detail on the lighting, the label, the tray and the wine glass. Well done.

Comment

Thats nice! Are you from Napa by chance? Great job!

Comment

I'm assuming you used poly's instead of NURBS for the glass bottle? Also I'd work a bit on your lighting and shadows. A step in the right direction.. keep it up.
        Chris
        Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I'd either lighten the background pic on the label, or take off the red stroke on the type to make it easier to read on the busy background.

I like the reflections in your wine glass!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X