• wine bottle

I made this nice wine bottle & glass on a tray with a landscape bckg:
    1. Bottle&glass:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...lBottlePic.jpg

2. Bottle label:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...yBottlePic.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

Looks nice!

A few things I noticed, though. The background is a little fuzzy. Might want to find a sharper/clearer pic. The shadow could be softened up a bit. And lastly, the grass looks a little flat. Is there a way to make the texture a little coarser?

All in all, a great job though, I love the detail on the lighting, the label, the tray and the wine glass. Well done.

Comment

Thats nice! Are you from Napa by chance? Great job!

Comment

I'm assuming you used poly's instead of NURBS for the glass bottle? Also I'd work a bit on your lighting and shadows. A step in the right direction.. keep it up.
        Chris
        Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I'd either lighten the background pic on the label, or take off the red stroke on the type to make it easier to read on the busy background.

I like the reflections in your wine glass!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Craig B
            Reply to All people from the 80's and vintage fans i have a question for you
            Craig B
            44Design is right in a sense. There were BBS dialups. I remember my brother dialing into BBS boards with a handset modem (you literally dialed the number and then placed the old school handset down on...
            Today, 03:16 PM
          • Craig B
            Reply to Hi All. I am Marc.
            Craig B
            Welcome to the madness. And I can say as someone who graduated from University nearly 20 years ago, you definitely will be in a never-ending learning process. There is always room to grow and improve...
            Today, 03:06 PM
          • annabelrose
            Reply to Font Question...
            annabelrose
            I'm just not too crazy about the lower right corner of the G, too much ornamentation....Is there a similiar font but without that G? Thanks ​...
            Today, 01:22 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to A mix of 2D drafting and vector graphics
            PrintDriver
            I'd just do it in Illustrator. Illustrator goes to 4 decimal places easily, so 1/8" tolerance is no problem. Depending on the intricacy of your kite, you may need a little geometry and algebra to...
            Today, 12:46 PM
          • HotButton
            Reply to A mix of 2D drafting and vector graphics
            HotButton
            What application will you use for that, and does it have some limitation that prevents you from using it for the whole kite layout?...
            Today, 12:32 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X