• wine bottle

I made this nice wine bottle & glass on a tray with a landscape bckg:
    1. Bottle&glass:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...lBottlePic.jpg

2. Bottle label:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/wineBottl...yBottlePic.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

Looks nice!

A few things I noticed, though. The background is a little fuzzy. Might want to find a sharper/clearer pic. The shadow could be softened up a bit. And lastly, the grass looks a little flat. Is there a way to make the texture a little coarser?

All in all, a great job though, I love the detail on the lighting, the label, the tray and the wine glass. Well done.

Comment

Thats nice! Are you from Napa by chance? Great job!

Comment

I'm assuming you used poly's instead of NURBS for the glass bottle? Also I'd work a bit on your lighting and shadows. A step in the right direction.. keep it up.
        Chris
        Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I'd either lighten the background pic on the label, or take off the red stroke on the type to make it easier to read on the busy background.

I like the reflections in your wine glass!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
            PrintDriver
            It sounds like whoever ordered the graphic file is ordering the shirts through a promotional items vendor who is then outsourcing the work, probably overseas.

I would certainly have a clause...
            Today, 05:40 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
            PrintDriver
            CS6 is perfectly serviceable. As long as you aren't taking files from outside clients.
            Print vendors don't care. They might care if it's CS5 or 5.5 but 6 is just fine. At least for the next couple...
            Today, 05:36 PM
          • B
            B
            Just addressing the CS6 vs CC issue, I'm actually still using CS6 for most things. Even though my workplace pays for a CC subscription for me, more often than not, I'll use CS6. That said, it's getting...
            Today, 05:34 PM
          • PanToshi
            PanToshi
            I realize you've said your plan is to just have an "Etsy shop selling clip art or party theme stuff" but I think you may be getting ahead of yourself a tiny bit. Forgive me if you have already...
            Today, 05:15 PM
          • b-designs797
            Reply to Get to work! …with partial content.
            b-designs797
            Hey, at least you get THAT much. What a dream to actually create something.

my boss:
            -mocks up idea in publisher.
            -"make that"
            -stands over me on occasion and...
            Today, 03:53 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X