No announcement yet.
wine bottle Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• mountaindragon
    Reply to Please Critique My Portfolio
    i think there is some nice stuff in the portfolio, but i would want to see how the idea/design came about. if i was a potential employer how would i know that you hadn't just borrowed them from the net...
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Prepress Student - Needs Feedback on a DL Flyer Design
    I like the red and black, and basic layout, but as commented, the spacing is inconsistent, line 2 on the right being a particular culprit. and there are several individual points made on the right, that...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Avatars
    Just joined the site, could i have this avatar please...
    Today, 03:30 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Eraser tool doesn't stick...
    Take a screen shot of the job open and all the windows open that you are using. The brush palette and any others you have open....
    Today, 02:27 AM
  • B
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    I'll argue that this impression isn't actually the case. Yes, there are plenty of high-profile companies that have moved from more complicated logos to simpler ones, but honestly, that's been true for...
    Today, 01:42 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wine bottle

I made this nice wine bottle & glass on a tray with a landscape bckg:
    1. Bottle&glass:

2. Bottle label:

I'm a C4D fan..

Looks nice!

A few things I noticed, though. The background is a little fuzzy. Might want to find a sharper/clearer pic. The shadow could be softened up a bit. And lastly, the grass looks a little flat. Is there a way to make the texture a little coarser?

All in all, a great job though, I love the detail on the lighting, the label, the tray and the wine glass. Well done.

Thats nice! Are you from Napa by chance? Great job!

I'm assuming you used poly's instead of NURBS for the glass bottle? Also I'd work a bit on your lighting and shadows. A step in the right direction.. keep it up.
        Fuelded by Imagination

I'd either lighten the background pic on the label, or take off the red stroke on the type to make it easier to read on the busy background.

I like the reflections in your wine glass!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.