Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Text Wrap in Illustrator - No worky worky
    KitchWitch
    Hi StevieD009 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Anyone else only have a diploma¿?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Frodo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:17 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to creative business cards
    KitchWitch
    Hi Damonharris and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 12:12 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Catalog Design
    KitchWitch
    Hi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:12 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi everyone!
    KitchWitch
    Welcome.
    Today, 12:08 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is better?

Direct mailing postcard, which one looks better? Any ideas?
    Attached Files

#2 made me laugh! I would go with #2!

Simple, clean and down right funny!! Only thing I would do is make the text flush right since its just slightly off - other than that...go to town! Funny stuff!!

oh and Welcome to the GDF
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

No 2 def, for two reasons. the first card has all kap type, and shallow leading, it makes me loose my place every other word, but the picture is really cool. and the second one is really great, i love the concept and follow through. still not sure on the type though, could swing either way. hope that helps
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Yeah, Im open to the fonts and placement but those are my two ideas for the whole "left out" idea. Any suggestions on fonts?

Comment

These are going to be sent out to hotels, inns, B&B's etc..so not sure would give a better feel.

Comment

Oh man I was laughin' my head off when I say the second Image.. NUMBER 2 is the way to go!!! Great pic..
            Chris
            Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

Some feedback I got says that the bears really don't realy the message of hotel reservations very well. I was thinking of some other ideas, how about a row of doors all but one have occupied signs on them. Same message.

Comment

Go for it I love concepts cause it's being creative in more then a visual sense. I did an add campaig here and had so much fun with the concepts. Man that is great.

I like the gummy bears idea it's too funny.

Comment

No contest when gummies are involved.

#2 all day. I would probably adjust the levels a hint, get a more rich color from those delicious snackables, other than that I would run with it my friend.

Cheers
                  "I will probably build her a cake or something."

Define Yourself. www.steelcoast.com

Comment

no.2 Very clever. I would change the font maybe and try fix the justification like DZ said.

Comment

Number Two for sure. When I first saw number one I thought It was going to be an ad for depression, or genital warts.

Comment

I like no.2 as well, maybe have all the red gummys with their backs to the yellow gummy. Although I am guessing that your photo subjects have mysteriously disappeared.
                        • match in the gas tank, boom boom •

Comment

2, 2 & 2
                          Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

#2 is awesome, the way gummy bears slouch is great.
                            Tapp-d
                            "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X