Tri-fold flyer for AB Tours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-fold flyer for AB Tours

Dear friends! This is flyer for AB tours that I showed with thread "My corporate" - link in my signature. By the way, a question to Admin: "Why the size of the if the file limited at so small? How can I upload a higher work?"
    Comment please! Thanks!
    Attached Files
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

to condensed can't really see
    Bobbysky
    Site // Blog

Comment

lht - if you host the image somewhere else and link to it with the [img] tags, you'll be able to post a larger picture.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
        lht - if you host the image somewhere else and link to it with the [img] tags, you'll be able to post a larger picture.
        Thanks friend!
        http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HawtTuna
          Reply to Critique Me...
          HawtTuna
          Hello,

From what I can see here, I really can't judge your work. From the screenshot you posted, you seem to be technically proficient in Adobe Illustrator. Most of these seem to be self-initiated...
          Today, 08:18 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Newcomer
          KitchWitch
          Hi Ace and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 07:55 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Photoshop on disc
          PrintDriver
          Get yourself a backup drive and mirror your system to that. Macs have Time Machine and I'm sure PCs have something similar.
          I have to say, it's saved me days of headache. Never used to do it. But...
          Today, 05:35 PM
        • Aceh0le21
          Newcomer
          Aceh0le21
          Hey everyone, my name is Wayne. I'm 32 from Philadelphia,PA. I have been slowly teaching myself more and more Adobe Photoshop cs6 and have used what little skill I have acquired to make some custom photos...
          Today, 02:04 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Photoshop on disc
          KitchWitch
          Hi Jamiedot and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 08:06 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X