Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    Good point. Doesn't explain why many other designers I've seen have a both a front to back business card while it's safe just to have the front and leave the back blank. Or is it because one can say it's...
    Today, 02:57 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    You think having a blank-backed business card is unprofessional? Or is it because it is your business card you can justify putting stuff all over it and call it designed if you want to.

When...
    Today, 02:00 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    KitchWitch
    I was thinking the same. Any time I get a business card printed on both sides, my thought is "this company/person has money to burn." I see a business card as a simple take-away contact point,...
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    NostalgiaSeeker
    Nah, I like to use the back, I know I said I would print this in matte so it can be written on but to me it feels unprofessional to leave the back blank. Plus I'm still fine tuning the design. :3
    Today, 01:24 PM
  • PanToshi
    PanToshi
    Why make a 2-sided card? Have a one-sided card with one logo and your contact info. Done.
    Today, 12:45 PM