Tri-fold flyer for AB Tours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-fold flyer for AB Tours

Dear friends! This is flyer for AB tours that I showed with thread "My corporate" - link in my signature. By the way, a question to Admin: "Why the size of the if the file limited at so small? How can I upload a higher work?"
    Comment please! Thanks!
    Attached Files
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

to condensed can't really see
    Bobbysky
    Site // Blog

Comment

lht - if you host the image somewhere else and link to it with the [img] tags, you'll be able to post a larger picture.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
        lht - if you host the image somewhere else and link to it with the [img] tags, you'll be able to post a larger picture.
        Thanks friend!
        http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=8483 <= waiting for you!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
          Reply to OCD habbits?
          StudioMonkey
          I like to line things up - on screen, on my desk, in the cupboards etc. Also I never place things in say InDesign at a random position - it has to be at say 10mm or 10.25, 10.5 etc.
          Today, 05:07 AM
        • david19922
          Reply to Logo Design for my company
          david19922
          if your company deals in leather items, then you must use the leather feeling into the logo, which simple entails your business, One thing is good that using the map of africa in a background, other then...
          Today, 04:23 AM
        • Robbyjhb
          Logo Design for my company
          Robbyjhb
          Hi Guys

I have attached 4 logo concepts for my personal company, the company brands leather items as well as hot foil stamps invitations diaries notebooks ect, we are based in South Africa...
          Today, 03:30 AM
        • B
          Reply to ​What is your favorite forum software?
          B
          I'd normally let these kinds of things go as a matter of opinion, but in this case, with people recommending vBulletin, I need to say something.

Quite likely the worst so-called upgrade in...
          Yesterday, 07:39 PM
        • B
          Reply to Heatmap help
          B
          If by combine, you mean overlay them on top of each other while preserving and combining the red areas of both, yes, Photoshop can easily do it -- at least in this particular instance with these two images....
          Yesterday, 07:11 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X