Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to What font is this?
    Red Kittie Kat
    Looks like Berling LTStd Bold... with a funky T. It's either been altered or from a different font.
    Today, 08:44 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle graphic

The kid wanted a dragon on his car, so I'm obilging him. i don't do THAT many vehicles, so...thought I'd get some feedback.

I dig the design. (Dragons aren't my style, but to each his (or her) own.) But I'm not sure I would've gone with the white fills. I might have been inclined to make it all black with "hollow" areas where the white is now. Or perhaps an identical white layer underneath for a shadow effect.

If the client was happy, though, that's all that matters. Well done!

When's he getting this tatooed on his bicept/calf/back?

Comment

Is there anything going on the other side of the car or on the hood?
      match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

Yeah, the other side is identical, reversed. He wanted something on the hood but I had no ideas.

That duplicate layer and in black looks pretty cool.

Comment

nice Key! I luv dragons. Perhaps on the hood you can have a front view of the dragon, or have the head on the hood and the wings on each side of the car...might be hard to do that though, but then again i've never done graphics for cars before.

Comment

Yeah, that looks nice . . .

Comment

Nice improvement.
              Could you have something on the hood that tied the dragon on either side together?
              Maybe some flames going from each dragons mouth and meeting on the middle of the hood.
              Although I suppose flames on cars are like swooshes on logos...
              match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

well, if it's dragons you want, you can't ask for better than that!

i definately prefer the 2nd version posted...but what about a deeper shade of the same blue as the car? oooo...and opalescent, too...

is this vinyl?

Comment

Hootat!!! Nice dragon Key! That's pretty cool!
                  Not sure what to tell you about the hood. I really know nothing about vehicle graphics...I just know that that ^^ dragon is awesome.
                  I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

sweet work, Keyare. That dragon is excellent!
                    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
                      ...but what about a deeper shade of the same blue as the car? oooo...and opalescent, too...
                      word!

Comment

Yep - Black is not an option durn it. They suggested gold, but Ewwww, it looks gross (to me) Dark blue rocks.

Comment

Ooooo that last one is awesome - with the fire and the color change.
                          ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

That ... is some serious dragon business. Very nice job.

Comment

I definately dig the blue, but I'm still not feelin the white.
                              I think it might just be too flat for me. Maybe if there was some shading?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X