Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Legally protecting your design business - how far do you go?
    B
    Like many of life's decisions, a lot depends on comfort level, risk exposure and cash flow.

Getting fully insured, registering trademarks, copyrighting other things, hiring attorneys, paying...
    Yesterday, 11:27 PM
  • ssynnestvedto
    Reply to ssynnestvedto
    ssynnestvedto
    I had the shape (I believe I actually used a font as non-interesting as Impact..... why?) into which I placed each word, picking random ones from the Oxford Advanced etc.

I actually think...
    Yesterday, 10:35 PM
  • B
    Reply to ssynnestvedto
    B
    Hi Ssynnestvedto, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members....
    Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  • Jimena118
    Reply to From Marketing to Design?
    Jimena118
    Hi Mo,

I am in the same situation right now. I am 26 and graduated in Marketing & Market Research. I also feel I miss something and I am very much attracted to creative jobs, like graphic...
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
  • B
    Reply to paragraph rules (lines)
    B
    As HotButton mentioned, a baseline grid is useful for aligning the baselines of lines of text and other items across columns, and really, that's about it. There's really no point in using a baseline grid...
    Yesterday, 07:08 PM

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A headcrab

http://www.livejournal.com/users/drozdovsky/546.html

It's a headcrab from Half-life 2. I tried to design a bit sad and surprised character, not a horrible monster =)

Haha, that's wonderful! I was expecting the disgusting little horror but it's cute instead.. Great character. And the crowbar is now a bad guy, not your trusty tool against monsters.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X