Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A headcrab

http://www.livejournal.com/users/drozdovsky/546.html

It's a headcrab from Half-life 2. I tried to design a bit sad and surprised character, not a horrible monster =)

Haha, that's wonderful! I was expecting the disgusting little horror but it's cute instead.. Great character. And the crowbar is now a bad guy, not your trusty tool against monsters.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FrontEndDev99
      Tell me about SASS.
      FrontEndDev99
      I was wondering how many of you use SASS and how you went about learning it. I finished going to school for web development and have a great understanding of css, but didn't learn anything about pre-processors...
      Today, 04:38 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Comment on Faithful Resume! I Wore My Kevlar!
      MumboJum73
      I learn something new everyday PrintDriver!! haha
      Today, 04:35 PM
    • bigdata
      Reply to Help: Identify the font please.
      bigdata
      Looks like Neuton Cursive by Brian M. Zick
      Today, 03:11 PM
    • B
      Reply to Communications degree?
      B
      Coupled with a 4-year degree in design, yeah, it could be a definite plus. As a person who actually does make hiring decisions, lots of recent design graduates gloss over the fact that graphic design...
      Today, 02:57 PM
    • Payso
      Communications degree?
      Payso
      I am currently attending a community college and plan to transfer to get a bachelors in graphic design. My current college doesn't offer an AA in design for transfer and I was curious if an AA in Communications...
      Today, 02:38 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X