Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to...

http://www.freewebs.com/sailedship/T...PHASSAILED.htm

Does this website have potential? be honest.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Not without content.

Comment

what does that even mean... no offense but, i hate open ended questions of that sorts... nothing against you.

Anyway your typography needs work... i can't even read what it says. This is due to the size and type face you have chosen. Get a more clear font and make it larger.

What do you mean by does it have potential?... it lacks a whole layout scheme. There really is nothing more i comment on about your site unless you gpresent a layout design of some manor,shape or form.

Furthermore, who is it for and what audience are you trying to addressing?

The best way to go about a website design is to fully predesign the site layout before even touching the actual technical application. This way you have a clear understanding of what needs to happen and your not just winging it and hoping to god your site turns out aesthetically pleasing.

design and technical application stand somewhat seperate.

First deal with the design then deal with the technnical application.

In the end this will make for a much more successfull website then so prior.

- break it up into steps... don't just rush in and hope.
      Last edited by tZ; 05-21-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

After the splash page there is nothing there.
        ProudPenguin
        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Originally posted by tZ
          what does that even mean... no offense but, i hate open ended questions of that sorts... nothing against you.

Anyway your typography needs work... i can't even read what it says. This is due to the size and type face you have chosen. Get a more clear font and make it larger.

What do you mean by does it have potential?... it lacks a whole layout scheme. There really is nothing more i comment on about your site unless you gpresent a layout design of some manor,shape or form.

Furthermore, who is it for and what audience are you trying to addressing?

The best way to go about a website design is to fully predesign the site layout before even touching the actual technical application. This way you have a clear understanding of what needs to happen and your not just winging it and hoping to god your site turns out aesthetically pleasing.

design and technical application stand somewhat seperate.

First deal with the design then deal with the technnical application.

In the end this will make for a much more successfull website then so prior.

- break it up into steps... don't just rush in and hope.

My prior statement made no sense. I should have just asked if the opening banner was any good. Because as you can see there is absolutely nothing on the site.
          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Reply to Changing Color Mode
            HotButton
            I'm not sure I fully understand the assertions made in that post, but for certain, changing the Document Color Mode in Illustrator doesn't change the colors of anything that's already on the artboard....
            Today, 07:51 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
            PrintDriver
            Just a reminder here that this post by Key was made over 13 years ago, during the boom before the bust.
            Times (and prices) have changed a lot in that time.
            Today, 07:33 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Feedback for future assessment
            PrintDriver
            One of your links is broken.

Can you give us a little more detail about what your project brief is?

The image I can see with the plastic wrap and the marble seems to be a study...
            Today, 07:29 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Changing Color Mode
            PrintDriver
            About the worst thing you can do with Illustrator is use the Color Mode to change stuff after starting your design.
            ALWAYS select your document color mode before you begin using Illustrator. Changing...
            Today, 07:23 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Comment on Can anyone enlarge this photo for me?
            PrintDriver
            LOL. Yeah. Sure you can.
            I've tried everything out there, including this one, and they are all the same.
            If the pixel information is not there, it is not there, and no amount of pixel guessing...
            Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X