Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to...

http://www.freewebs.com/sailedship/T...PHASSAILED.htm

Does this website have potential? be honest.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Not without content.

Comment

what does that even mean... no offense but, i hate open ended questions of that sorts... nothing against you.

Anyway your typography needs work... i can't even read what it says. This is due to the size and type face you have chosen. Get a more clear font and make it larger.

What do you mean by does it have potential?... it lacks a whole layout scheme. There really is nothing more i comment on about your site unless you gpresent a layout design of some manor,shape or form.

Furthermore, who is it for and what audience are you trying to addressing?

The best way to go about a website design is to fully predesign the site layout before even touching the actual technical application. This way you have a clear understanding of what needs to happen and your not just winging it and hoping to god your site turns out aesthetically pleasing.

design and technical application stand somewhat seperate.

First deal with the design then deal with the technnical application.

In the end this will make for a much more successfull website then so prior.

- break it up into steps... don't just rush in and hope.
      Last edited by tZ; 05-21-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

After the splash page there is nothing there.
        ProudPenguin
        P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

Originally posted by tZ
          what does that even mean... no offense but, i hate open ended questions of that sorts... nothing against you.

Anyway your typography needs work... i can't even read what it says. This is due to the size and type face you have chosen. Get a more clear font and make it larger.

What do you mean by does it have potential?... it lacks a whole layout scheme. There really is nothing more i comment on about your site unless you gpresent a layout design of some manor,shape or form.

Furthermore, who is it for and what audience are you trying to addressing?

The best way to go about a website design is to fully predesign the site layout before even touching the actual technical application. This way you have a clear understanding of what needs to happen and your not just winging it and hoping to god your site turns out aesthetically pleasing.

design and technical application stand somewhat seperate.

First deal with the design then deal with the technnical application.

In the end this will make for a much more successfull website then so prior.

- break it up into steps... don't just rush in and hope.

My prior statement made no sense. I should have just asked if the opening banner was any good. Because as you can see there is absolutely nothing on the site.
          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X