Front page for a magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page for a magazine

This is a front page designed for my student magazine. The theme is supposed to be student fee's so i have used this picture of a young student looking guy blowing up a ballon...it represents the immense pressure on students and if we are pushed too far we will pop (or leave uni?!)

Hope the theme works...any feedback is much appreciated (the jpg is obviously just for here, the main page will be much higher quality)

Thanks
    I find your lack of faith disturbing...

I think you should choose some different fonts. Make the title havit much larger and kerned tighter. Stretch it across the whole top instead of having it sit to the left. Maybe have the sub titles not in caps. You really need to work on the spacing, tracking, kerning, leading of your type. And lose the drop shadow on the title.

Comment

what keith said
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice Keith - much appreicated
        I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Photoshop on disc
          PrintDriver
          Get yourself a backup drive and mirror your system to that. Macs have Time Machine and I'm sure PCs have something similar.
          I have to say, it's saved me days of headache. Never used to do it. But...
          Today, 05:35 PM
        • Aceh0le21
          Newcomer
          Aceh0le21
          Hey everyone, my name is Wayne. I'm 32 from Philadelphia,PA. I have been slowly teaching myself more and more Adobe Photoshop cs6 and have used what little skill I have acquired to make some custom photos...
          Today, 02:04 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Photoshop on disc
          KitchWitch
          Hi Jamiedot and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 08:06 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Comment on Colorslide Design
          KitchWitch
          Green is complementary to red.
          Today, 08:03 AM
        • JofDiamonds
          Reply to Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo
          JofDiamonds
          I've been using Designer seriously for several months. Its main appeal is that it is FAST, being tested for performance on an iPad rather than a desktop computer. Unfortunately, it is missing a number...
          Today, 07:50 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X