X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page for a magazine

This is a front page designed for my student magazine. The theme is supposed to be student fee's so i have used this picture of a young student looking guy blowing up a ballon...it represents the immense pressure on students and if we are pushed too far we will pop (or leave uni?!)

Hope the theme works...any feedback is much appreciated (the jpg is obviously just for here, the main page will be much higher quality)

Thanks
    I find your lack of faith disturbing...

I think you should choose some different fonts. Make the title havit much larger and kerned tighter. Stretch it across the whole top instead of having it sit to the left. Maybe have the sub titles not in caps. You really need to work on the spacing, tracking, kerning, leading of your type. And lose the drop shadow on the title.

Comment

what keith said
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice Keith - much appreicated
        I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X