Vectorized Celebrities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectorized Celebrities

I actually did these up in Photoshop, so they're raster images. 'Twas just a quick exercise in vector technique.

Groucho Marx

Adolph Hitler
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Nice, smooth lines there. I like Hitler better though. His head and ear have a great flow. I don't think everything has to be traced exactly as they are, but the blobby hand reminds me of teletubbies, hehe. The gradients don't fit in these in my opinion. A thick black with white on Groucho and a bloody red and white on Adolf?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mirrage
      Prototyping or sketching app.
      mirrage
      Hello everyone!

I recently got an Ipad Air and I wanna use it occasionally for print
      and/or web (i can leave without it too) prototyping.
      What app would you suggest?
      I don't...
      Today, 04:18 AM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Illustrator Error Message
      HotButton
      Right, you don't HAVE to take it to Photoshop, but try it 20 times, then try direct export 20 times, and then decide for yourself which result is more worthy of your workflow....
      Yesterday, 11:31 PM
    • onabox
      Comment on Seeking feedback for Signage/ Business Card assignment
      onabox
      Hi PrintDriver - i tried to get the designs to post as images (jpegs) but had no luck. I'll try again. Thanks for your time though.
      Yesterday, 10:41 PM
    • BillZ
      Reply to Illustrator Error Message
      BillZ
      I think PNG is required in this instance because the file is interpreted literally by the software doing the direct to garment printing. Thus, if the artwork contains a white BG instead of a transparent...
      Yesterday, 10:19 PM
    • BillZ
      Reply to adult colouring book Line Drawings
      BillZ
      The sample you posted is a doodle. I see those books all the time too, and I find it amazing that someone (many people) figured out how to turn a buck from their doodles. They're fun to draw...just get...
      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X