Vectorized Celebrities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectorized Celebrities

I actually did these up in Photoshop, so they're raster images. 'Twas just a quick exercise in vector technique.

Groucho Marx

Adolph Hitler
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Nice, smooth lines there. I like Hitler better though. His head and ear have a great flow. I don't think everything has to be traced exactly as they are, but the blobby hand reminds me of teletubbies, hehe. The gradients don't fit in these in my opinion. A thick black with white on Groucho and a bloody red and white on Adolf?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Comment on OSX Sierra
      KitchWitch
      I set my Siri voice to a British dude. So far I've only used him as a timer, lol.
      Today, 01:39 PM
    • B
      Reply to LF 150x35 Userbar
      B
      You'll need to supply an email address for people to contact you. Private forum messages don't work for new forum members until they've made a few posts.
      Today, 12:55 PM
    • B
      Reply to OSX Sierra
      B
      It also seems they've dropped using the term OS X in favor of macOS.

As for Siri, I've only found it marginally useful on my iPhone since it's often easier to speak than type things out on...
      Today, 12:50 PM
    • Dkmstr
      LF 150x35 Userbar
      Dkmstr
      For the community I am in, I am looking for a Userbar for my private group. The requirements are as follows:

Color doesn't matter

150x35 Pixels (approx)
      The Words: "Otaku...
      Today, 12:21 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Comment on OSX Sierra
      KitchWitch
      Amen. I'm in an open layout and it's horrid. Even if your computer only recognized your voice (when I got my phone they had me say Hey Siri a billion times so my phone only responds when I speak to it),...
      Today, 12:07 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X