Vectorized Celebrities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vectorized Celebrities

I actually did these up in Photoshop, so they're raster images. 'Twas just a quick exercise in vector technique.

Groucho Marx

Adolph Hitler
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Nice, smooth lines there. I like Hitler better though. His head and ear have a great flow. I don't think everything has to be traced exactly as they are, but the blobby hand reminds me of teletubbies, hehe. The gradients don't fit in these in my opinion. A thick black with white on Groucho and a bloody red and white on Adolf?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to Hello....
      B
      Hi Troep. Welcome to the forum!

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members -- just to get you started.

http:/...
      Today, 01:23 PM
    • Troep
      Hello....
      Troep
      Hello I'm Troep and i'm new to this forum
      Today, 12:53 PM
    • B
      Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
      B
      Which grain type did you select from the drop-down menu. If you selected stipple, it will make it B&W. Otherwise, I don't know why you're getting that effect. Honestly, though, I tend to avoid raster-based...
      Today, 12:43 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Sizing Photos for Portfolio Grid in WordPress
      calebninja
      Can you provide a link to your website so we can see what you mean about the sizes?

Are you having an alignment issue?
      Today, 09:50 AM
    • Lord Daz
      Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
      Lord Daz
      Really? What do you do exaktly?

To start, I create a simple linear gradient with the white and red color stops in a rectangle. I select Effect - Texture - Grain.

Now I have a...
      Today, 09:48 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X