X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Label Design

Here's the design I created for the client I'm working on the branding project. Thought I would get some comments and contructive criticism on this one.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chriscrooz; 05-25-2005, 08:39 AM.
    Chris
    Fuelded by Imagination

Better than alot of CD labels. I'm sure your client'll love it. The only thing I'm unsure about, is the faded characters ... I'd just ditch them. And, I'd also ditch the main orange logo, and place it instead of the black one. You don't need two logos mentioned on a CD ... it's very overkill.

Good luck with it ... I'm sure they'll approve it.

Comment

I like it a lot!

Comment

looks good
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

yeah i like it alot also.

Tell me one thing though - is that a vector rendering on there. Cause it sort of appears like one and i was just wondering.

Comment

Thanks for the Comments everyone, yea TZ this was designed in Illustrator and almost all of it is vector. I think the gaussian blur on the top letters might have rasterized themself.
            Chris
            Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I was just asking cause its a very well done illy rendering.

However, i don't really think your design needs that kind of complexity to work but, it adds a nice touch to an allready successfull design.

good job

Comment

Very clean. I agree, get rid of the blurred letters on the top. I'd go a step farther to say get rid of all typography on the top, leaving the picture of the device where it is, and move "flash demo" to underneath the logo.

Those are just suggestions, certainly not saying what might make it better, you would never know until you saw it. What you have now is really sharp, though.
                Fondly.

Learn more about me here!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X