Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to My First Design Assignment.
    kemingMatters
    I think seamas summed up the T-shirt nicely, so I'll leave it alone.

I have to say, I really can't stand the pity angle the poster is taking, does that child even use the services or are...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Cover Layout Feedback
    KitchWitch
    Hi Yehoshua and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:19 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    KitchWitch
    I always try and find the best solution, not the best price. So if the best solution is less expensive than another, bonus for the client. It comes back around. My mom just had a bunch of papers drawn...
    Today, 02:17 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    The mac mini with 16gb is $700 new online. The monitor I want is a 27" at $250 (already have a 24" cinema display I would use a second monitor). The smallest, 21.5" imac with 16gb is $1500...so...
    Today, 02:13 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on My First Design Assignment.
    KitchWitch
    The forum is psychotically insane, Krazy. Lots of things don't work and some just don't work well. The best way to post an image (that I've found) is to upload it to an image hosting site (I use Photobucket),...
    Today, 02:02 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion required on these Brochure designs

Hello all,

I am uploading 3 options of a brochure cover I designed recently for my company.
    The cover will be a thick board and will be spiral bound as indicated (Expecting lot of pages).

Your feedback and suggestions are required. Feel free to comment, critique and suggest.

Thanks
    Abhijith
    Attached Files
    Last edited by abhijith; 05-25-2005, 07:33 AM. Reason: Image was not attached

i'm more fond of the red design over the blue.

I'd say the first one works the best.

Comment

I like 2 and 3 ... though the blue looks more comfortable with the outside photos you've placed within the hexagons. I do think the 'SERVICES | INNOVATION | QUALITY' text needs to be bigger though, but perhaps not quite as large as the in image 1.

Nice job by the way, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

I like #2. But i'm a big fan of red. I just thing that particular design looks clean. #3 is too jarring for me. you eye fights for the focal point.

Good work though
        "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I think the red/blue issue is personal preference (I really dig the blue better), but either works. And I prefer the layout/proportions of #1. Nice job.

Comment

i like em too - just wondering what the hexagons are about though? Is the theme going to continue throughout the brochure?

Comment

#2 has my vote.
              ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

What I wouldn't give to be able to get clients like this....

Yes, I agree with the others, the solid background works. Whether it's two or three depends on your personal preference, as someone else mentioned. Of course, does the company associate itself with one color over the other? That could decide it.

Comment

I like the blue one. =)

Comment

Here's a curve ball... I like #1. I really like how the red and dark gray are set off and how the four images break the line... I think it looks like something I would want to pick up and check out... Great work
                    Chris
                    Fuelded by Imagination

Comment

I am with chris - go with #1, but I think you should extend the red bar at the bottom to bleed left and right.
                      Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                      http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh ... are curve balls allowed here!? In that case ... vote for anyone but Bush next time.

Comment

I like 1. It is not as over powered by the color as 2 and 3 are. You lose the pictures in 2 and 3. 1 seems to focus more on the pictures because of the break line.

I would make the three words a bit bigger. You want them to be noticed more.

I am curious too about the hex design and if it was carried out throughout.

Comment

#1... if you put the color off, the graphic grid is better i think!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X