• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 CD cover ideas

Two CD cover ideas...

Fosters Branch 1

Fosters Branch 2

Lemme know what you think!

the first one is wayyyy.....yyyyy to dark.

The second on is to filterish... if you know what i mean.

I would suggest sticking to something utilizing the photography in the first design. However, a new approach to the layout and color sheme.

Comment

the second is a cool concept but i'm not liking the font. I tihnk this one has the most potential. Nice!

Comment

I think you could do more with the first one, maybe something with the color. The second one was too busy for me... It just doesn't flow like the first one.
        ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Text only printer?
          PrintDriver
          If you want your letter to get through the mail without melting in the rain, you might lean more toward laser. But check before you buy that the stock you want to use will make the turn through the fuser....
          Today, 06:11 AM
        • corabict
          Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
          corabict
          That;s true and it's sensible, but it's hard because for someone that's not a pro or a beginner as myself doing good design is accidental , there's always a room for improvement. So when he gets no feedback...
          Today, 03:10 AM
        • schteeeeve
          Reply to Text only printer?
          schteeeeve
          Hey PD. Cheers for replying. I posted the above a tad tired so I'll try to clear up your questions...

So about the purpose of the machine. It's only job really is to make sure that letters...
          Today, 02:42 AM
        • B
          Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
          B
          My definition of data visualization is just that, the visualization of data. This could be anything from a simple Excel pie chart to something as elaborate as what the OP posted. I don't know how you've...
          Today, 12:29 AM
        • bigdata
          Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
          bigdata
          Apologies for taking this much of the OP's thread and I get what you guys are saying.

But data visualization is about the flow of data from there to there.

The examples posted...
          Yesterday, 10:28 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X