Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to ssynnestvedto
    B
    Hi Ssynnestvedto, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members....
    Today, 10:21 PM
  • Jimena118
    Reply to From Marketing to Design?
    Jimena118
    Hi Mo,

I am in the same situation right now. I am 26 and graduated in Marketing & Market Research. I also feel I miss something and I am very much attracted to creative jobs, like graphic...
    Today, 08:47 PM
  • B
    Reply to paragraph rules (lines)
    B
    As HotButton mentioned, a baseline grid is useful for aligning the baselines of lines of text and other items across columns, and really, that's about it. There's really no point in using a baseline grid...
    Today, 07:08 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to paragraph rules (lines)
    HotButton
    If that's a piece of the actual project, there is no good reason to be using a baseline grid. It will only complicate things.

In fact, when setting a handbill or poster layout like that,...
    Today, 06:21 PM
  • ssynnestvedto
    Reply to ssynnestvedto
    ssynnestvedto
    And one of my current projects

I'm not sure where to go with this, but once I finish it I will of course post it right away!
    //ssynnestvedto...
    Today, 06:16 PM

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 CD cover ideas

Two CD cover ideas...

Fosters Branch 1

Fosters Branch 2

Lemme know what you think!

the first one is wayyyy.....yyyyy to dark.

The second on is to filterish... if you know what i mean.

I would suggest sticking to something utilizing the photography in the first design. However, a new approach to the layout and color sheme.

Comment

the second is a cool concept but i'm not liking the font. I tihnk this one has the most potential. Nice!

Comment

I think you could do more with the first one, maybe something with the color. The second one was too busy for me... It just doesn't flow like the first one.
        ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X