• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 CD cover ideas

Two CD cover ideas...

Fosters Branch 1

Fosters Branch 2

Lemme know what you think!

the first one is wayyyy.....yyyyy to dark.

The second on is to filterish... if you know what i mean.

I would suggest sticking to something utilizing the photography in the first design. However, a new approach to the layout and color sheme.

Comment

the second is a cool concept but i'm not liking the font. I tihnk this one has the most potential. Nice!

Comment

I think you could do more with the first one, maybe something with the color. The second one was too busy for me... It just doesn't flow like the first one.
        ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Naming your business and copyright issues
          PrintDriver
          While you as the artist have a copyright on the logo artwork, and as a business owner that artwork copyright is granted to you on payment, in the business world, to register a trade name/business name,...
          Today, 02:59 PM
        • calebninja
          Comment on Pantone color help
          calebninja
          Yeah I tried this and wasn't getting what I was looking for.
          Today, 02:35 PM
        • calebninja
          Comment on Pantone color help
          calebninja
          I know it's a grave sin of me. But I don't have a swatch book and not sure if I can convince my company to buy one for me. My plan was to color match on screen and then get the printing company we use...
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • makestuff
          One more GDF newbie here!
          makestuff
          Hi everyone!

I'm brand new here but not new to the art and design world. I studied various types of art in college, graduated with a degree in "new media", and have been working...
          Today, 02:12 PM
        • makestuff
          Reply to Naming your business and copyright issues
          makestuff
          Although I suppose as long as the name isn't trademarked and the logo isn't visually the same, it probably wouldn't be an issue....
          Today, 02:02 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X