• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 CD cover ideas

Two CD cover ideas...

Fosters Branch 1

Fosters Branch 2

Lemme know what you think!

the first one is wayyyy.....yyyyy to dark.

The second on is to filterish... if you know what i mean.

I would suggest sticking to something utilizing the photography in the first design. However, a new approach to the layout and color sheme.

Comment

the second is a cool concept but i'm not liking the font. I tihnk this one has the most potential. Nice!

Comment

I think you could do more with the first one, maybe something with the color. The second one was too busy for me... It just doesn't flow like the first one.
        ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
          Reply to Why do people devalue graphic designers?
          Cosmo
          The design field not regulating itself is a big problem. I've quit freelancing because there is so much competition from high school kids sitting in their parents basement using pirated copies of Photoshop...
          Today, 08:33 AM
        • Wazid Ali
          Reply to color problem
          Wazid Ali
          I created a visiting card in illustrator with cmyk color mode. then publish it to pdf but when i got my printout got color shift problem, the color i chose in illustrator for visiting card has changed....
          Today, 08:15 AM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to color problem
          PanToshi
          Hi Wazid and welcome to GDF.

Would you like to tell us the specific issues you're having? Please include your OS, the version of software you are using, and of course details of your specific...
          Today, 07:43 AM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to Book Print Ads- Critique Wanted!!!
          PanToshi
          Hi Will and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 07:40 AM
        • PanToshi
          Comment on Landscape construction logo feedback wanted
          PanToshi
          fixed link
          Today, 06:56 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X