No announcement yet.

Scarah Logo

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarah Logo

Hello I'm new to this forum, nice to meet y'all's!

what do you think of this logo i done for my girlfriend. She cuts-up old-skool hip hop/cult films and grabs clips from them to be projected at hip hop events (a VJ basically).

her requirements were something simple that related to the name SCARAH, (sarah/scary etc..) it has to have a spooky edge, yet a level of comedy. This would have to work in colour as well as b&w and across a wide range of media.

casper the ghost comes to mind when speaking about scary/comedy or scomedy. anyway.. i'm liking what you did there, i would make the lines thicker though so it's easier to read when it's smaller. It probably starts to disappear when you scale it down, then again it is kind of ghostly so disappearing may be a cool effect. lol

Latest Topics

• kemingMatters
      Comment on Graphic Design for as game as Bachelor Thesis
      IMHO the azurite isn't a good match, Fresca isn't bad option, but you might want to square it up against accidental pres, it's hard to tell from the image though.
      Today, 06:23 PM
    • Prop4t3
      Reply to Hi there!
      Hello, I'm Joseph, i'm from Newsody, i'm an international business developer in France & studyiing communication strategies.
      I'm working in two projects :
      Newsody : News agregator website...
      Today, 04:47 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      I'm sure there are resources out there for someone wanting design advice. I know Adobe uses Behance as a platform for other designers to conduct local meetups.

However these resources vary...
      Today, 03:50 PM
    • BlueCrab
      Calebninja: Sorry my post was not meant to attack your criticisms on youtube tutorials and blogs, but more so to spark the question as to the resources available to make a designer better outside of school....
      Today, 03:02 PM
    • calebninja

I can only speak for myself but I was responding to learning design from a blog and YouTube videos. There was never mention of well known design books, workshops, case studies,...
      Today, 02:34 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings