text handling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text handling

This is rather unique text work, especially since Rhino is the only program required

http://longsbi.250free.com/beamText.jpg

Pls comment..

I'm a C4D fan..

To be honest it looks a little automated.

From a sketch persepective though it's a very impressive start. Do they make Rhino for mac? I suppose I could just google that now but it gives me an excuse to post excessively and talk to everyone around here. :P
    Fondly.

Learn more about me here!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Having trouble understanding a client.
      PrintDriver
      Have to disagree. Knowing the paper IS important. Especially where this is a heavy grade hot-pressed watercolor paper.
      Just a quick search tells me the stuff has a unique texture, is very absorbent,...
      Today, 01:06 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Company Logo Critique
      PrintDriver
      The software used to create logos is between your ears. The computer just makes the files. Normally you would use Adobe Illustrator for creating logos, but it's just a tool. No drag and drop functions....
      Today, 12:55 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Company Logo Critique
      PanToshi
      [QUOTE=LyricalFuzion;n1634109] So please, please be brutally honest with me as I really want to master this art. /QUOTE]

Hi Lyrical,
      If you are serious about learning and mastering...
      Today, 12:53 PM
    • THRobinson
      Reply to Car Mechanics Logo Feedback
      THRobinson
      I like the look, very nice, very clean... but the circle looks like a motorcycle tire to me, which makes it look more like a bike repair shop, not cars.
      Today, 12:46 PM
    • THRobinson
      Reply to Facebook - Business Page Cover Size
      THRobinson
      Ya, I'm at work, had a bit of down time so used the PC here to screen grab and measure, but screen is here is much smaller than the one I design on at home. 19", 1440x900 so, may throw off the whole...
      Today, 12:40 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X