Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hutchhouse // The Bricks And Mortar of Multimedia

Hi GDF!

We've just signed up to the Graphic Design Forum. Look forward to chatting with you all!
    The Hutchhouse website was launched in Jan 2005. We're thinking of refreshing the brand, would love to hear your views on the old design and ideas for the rebrand.

All the best.

"Throw me a frickin' bone here, guys. I'm the boss. I need the info." -Dr. Evil

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?" - Dr. Evil

Sorry, I slipped into Austin Powers quote mode. Is there a link we can go to? A web site? Am I the only one who doesn't know what to do from here out? Is it just www.hutchhouse.com?
    Less be more.

Comment

having clicked on that link I believe the answer is yes
      However...it was a good guess that it would need the .com extention, what if it was the uk...then we probably wouldn't have have found it because we use co.uk and I haven't got a clue what the extention is for Australia, Africa or the planet Saturn (though i think the latter would have been www.hutchhouse.sat )
      My head hurts
      ....................( I )
      ...................Ω

Comment

If you click his username one of the options is to visit his homepage. But yes a link in the post would be handy.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X