Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Looking for someone to recreate simple image (Will pay)
    B
    Hi kcarlisi21, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members....
    Today, 11:42 PM
  • semery
    Reply to resume critique
    semery
    Thanks so much for your feedback DonPig and Salsa. I will use your advice. I will be sending this to design firms. I have read mixed reviews on making your resume more of an elaborate design. How elaborate...
    Today, 10:36 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to resume critique
    salsa
    The layout is nice, although I've been told that multiple columns get jumbled up when it's run through a resume scanner, so you might want to send out a one column version to larger companies that would...
    Today, 10:11 PM
  • DonPig
    Reply to resume critique
    DonPig
    It looks clean and simple, it depends on the client you're aiming to, if it is a "regular" client I'd think it's ok; but if you plan sending this to a creative agency or such I would aim for...
    Today, 09:51 PM
  • kcarlisi21
    Looking for someone to recreate simple image (Will pay)
    kcarlisi21
    Looking for someone to recreate this image for me. Need it for personal use and when I render it as a transparent image it is not crisp or clear. Will pay for someone to recreate this image. Thanks...
    Today, 09:44 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass curving

Here's an example of curving into a glass bowl. The tutorial's rather detailed for the method contains complex procedrues.
    In Rhino rendering it's more obvious but in Bryce it shines better.
    This one is Rhino

http://longsbi.250free.com/bowl/bckgAndStar.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X