Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Concepts Critique

Critique away!
    Last edited by WR; 06-04-2005, 12:47 PM.

B and G have my vote.

I've learned that it doesn't hurt to have official logo variations, and here's why: on occasion, you'll have an opportunity to advertise with a logo but you might realize that in the particularly place you'd be advertising, there are many other logos that share similar characteristics. Happens all the time. Have foresight where you can.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

A lot of these look like things I've seen before. I think you're on the right track for a clean and simple logo, but still needs more work. What if you took F and overlapped the dot and the "a"? I also like C on the second set, but I'm worried that the "a" might get lost with all of that black around it. I would say keep playing with the dot and "a" elements and the relationship between the two.
      ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
        B
        Tried to find it on Netflix last night, but it wasn't there. Tried Amazon Prime too, and couldn't find it. I would like to see it, though.
        Yesterday, 06:51 PM
      • teresuhhh
        Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
        teresuhhh
        or you could do the viable thing and sell your business for an actual profit
        Yesterday, 06:50 PM
      • teresuhhh
        Reply to I'm retiring from my freelance design company. Exit Strategy?
        teresuhhh
        OBVIOUSLY you refer all your clients to me, the amazing girl who just started her own graphic design business but has no clients. i'm poor af, but I can pay you everything i have.
        Yesterday, 06:50 PM
      • B
        Reply to Grey balance
        B
        If you take a photo of a red apple, the image will be red. If you take a photo of a grey apple, throw it away because it's spoiled. If you take a photo of both a red and grey apple at night, the image...
        Yesterday, 06:42 PM
      • B
        Reply to Newbie Negotiating Contract - Seeking Advice
        B
        As someone who spends quite a bit of time reviewing and interviewing applicants, I pay some attention to job titles, but not necessarily for the reasons one might expect.

For example, if...
        Yesterday, 06:34 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X