Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Concepts Critique

Critique away!
    Last edited by WR; 06-04-2005, 12:47 PM.

B and G have my vote.

I've learned that it doesn't hurt to have official logo variations, and here's why: on occasion, you'll have an opportunity to advertise with a logo but you might realize that in the particularly place you'd be advertising, there are many other logos that share similar characteristics. Happens all the time. Have foresight where you can.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

A lot of these look like things I've seen before. I think you're on the right track for a clean and simple logo, but still needs more work. What if you took F and overlapped the dot and the "a"? I also like C on the second set, but I'm worried that the "a" might get lost with all of that black around it. I would say keep playing with the dot and "a" elements and the relationship between the two.
      ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
        PrintDriver
        You are trying to figure ink costs?
        Most production printers have a consumables report you can run that will give you a pretty good ink usage average after a couple weeks. Run a few jobs on the...
        Today, 06:27 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
        PrintDriver
        Are you saying it is automatically changing mm to inches?
        Try this:

Without having a file open,
        go to Illustrator menu > preferences > Units > General and select mm....
        Today, 06:19 AM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
        Protagonist
        I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
        Yesterday, 11:00 PM
      • kruze
        Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
        kruze
        hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      • kruze
        Reply to hello
        kruze
        Read it. thanks
        Yesterday, 09:04 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X