Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Concepts Critique

Critique away!
    Last edited by WR; 06-04-2005, 12:47 PM.

B and G have my vote.

I've learned that it doesn't hurt to have official logo variations, and here's why: on occasion, you'll have an opportunity to advertise with a logo but you might realize that in the particularly place you'd be advertising, there are many other logos that share similar characteristics. Happens all the time. Have foresight where you can.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

A lot of these look like things I've seen before. I think you're on the right track for a clean and simple logo, but still needs more work. What if you took F and overlapped the dot and the "a"? I also like C on the second set, but I'm worried that the "a" might get lost with all of that black around it. I would say keep playing with the dot and "a" elements and the relationship between the two.
      ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SophieMDesigner
        Good morrow! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in this logo?
        SophieMDesigner
        Hi GDF Peeps!

My name is Sophie M O'Connell I live in Sunny Devon in the UK and I was recently made redundant from a local newspaper/ad agency. Turns out this isn't such a bad thing though......
        Today, 08:02 PM
      • Mojo
        Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
        Mojo
        I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
        Today, 12:44 PM
      • B
        Reply to Logo Critique Please
        B
        It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
        Today, 12:25 PM
      • B
        Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
        B
        It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
        Today, 12:06 PM
      • iyanez
        Mobile website profile/portfolio, share the best you seen.
        iyanez
        Hey, guys, I'm really in the need for some inspiration. I'm looking for websites that show your profile/CV/PORTFOLIO sort of thing. like a LinkedIn page but without the social BS.

I mean...
        Today, 12:04 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X