Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portfolio Site

Hi All,
    I'm new to these forums so I just wanted to say hi. I'm a college student who's been doing web design for some time and am trying to get more into the graphic design field. I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at my portfolio and give me some candid feedback, both on the design of the web page itself and on the pieces within. Thanks so much in advance!

The URL is: http://www.infostardesign.com/brian/

Thanks!

Brian Farkas

Welcome to the forum Brian
    had a peek at the fun version...gotta respect what you have created....tis a site that is well beyond my measly flash skills (I don't wanna be a web designer)
    nice work
    My head hurts
    ....................( I )
    ...................Ω

Comment

Thanks Ghastly for your feedback...
      Do you think that the site/the work is on par to get a graphic design internship? If not, do you have any suggestions on what I might need to focus more on / improve?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X