Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Carlo
    Reply to 50 Shades of Grey (with just one color swatch?)
    Carlo
    You could do it in illustrator.

Make your design with the lines.

And have the lines a rounded cap in the strokes panel

Draw a rectangle around the lines and keep...
    Today, 06:27 PM
  • kion
    Reply to So the powers that be...
    kion
    Welcome to the web, I moved into web design from laying out textbooks in print over five years ago and craziest thing is people keep shifting me more and more towards pure development. Here's a free resource...
    Today, 06:25 PM
  • Funsizeddesigns
    Reply to Vinyl over Contours
    Funsizeddesigns
    I have to do this at least once a week, and I am guilty of trying to discourage people in doing so, so many things can go wrong in the process. I usually make the vinyl about an inch up to 2" oversized...
    Today, 06:10 PM
  • kion
    Reply to Verizon's new logo
    kion
    Frankly it looks like someone picked a sans serif and typed up verizon real quick. Then they added a checkmark glyph as an afterthought because it would look rushed otherwise. In reality, I'm sure people...
    Today, 06:10 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Verizon's new logo
    ISitude
    verizon rather than veri zon

...works for me....
    Today, 05:56 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Retouching Practice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ancement00.jpg

This is my first real attempt at photoshopping a person with realistic alterations. I gave her a better dye job, smoothed out her skin, made the lighting a little kinder to her, redder lips, blue eyes, yadda yadda. All suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by JaCkinbOx; 06-11-2005, 04:04 PM.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

This might be my monitor but the skin color might be a little yellow, other than that looks nice!

Comment

The eyes are much nicer. I am getting it a bit yellow too. There is a rather deep or harsh crease under her bottom lip that could be softened. And there is a bit of clumped dark hair follicle at the hairline on her forehead that keeps grabbing my attention. I you could make that less noticeable.

Looks like a very nice job though.
      Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
      Through the Looking Glass

Comment

Thanks for the good words and constructive thoughts. I'll take them into consideration for future photomanipulations.

In retrospect, I suppose I should tone down the lighting a little bit. That's the only yellow I'm picking up on my monitor.
        Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X