Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Label Design sizing.
    B
    Where are you getting the 81.7mm figure? Are you thinking that the 80.3mm ± 1.5mm on the diagram should be the width of the label? If so, why are you thinking that? Do you want the label to wrap exactly...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • Aquil_
    Reply to Label Design sizing.
    Aquil_
    Oops, guess I answered one of my own questions. That symbol means diameter lol
    Today, 02:58 AM
  • Aquil_
    Label Design sizing.
    Aquil_
    Hi guys! (and gals) These may seem like dumb questions, but I'm trying to develop my skills in design and I've been on a crowdsourcing site just messing around (not really intending to win) but I don't...
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Hand Lettered Logo
    PrintDriver
    Do you have a reason for making some strokes on the R and the A so thin they become insignificant, and make the logo hard to read. Not having the serifs on the right side of the I make it look like part...
    Yesterday, 09:37 PM
  • DigitalFarmer
    Hand Lettered Logo
    DigitalFarmer
    In the process of building my portfolio I've took on some free work for family friends. One of the jobs was a logo for an odd boutique that sells the usual like clothes, fashion jewelry, etc. The unique...
    Yesterday, 05:41 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Business Card

This is a BC I did about five months ago. I like to post the stuff that clients and most people seem to love to see where I went wrong design-wise.
    Last edited by Image; 10-11-2005, 10:20 PM.
    Fondly.

Learn more about me here!

Hi

Your design is good, But few things you need to take care about Finishing part. AS LINES you used in your design little bit conflict with content part. Make it less prominent.

If you need any Business card design IDEA do visit my site
    http://www.netmaxims.com/stationary_design_india.html

Here you find some of clean stationary samples which my clients love.

If you need any help regarding designs FEEL FREE
    Anush M
    http://www.netmaxims.com

Comment

I agree about the lines interefering with the copy, but that is one shameless plug Anush...

I'm also not too keen on the way the text seems to jump around for no apparent reason, but that might just be my Capricorn-ness!?! :P

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X