Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabletop tradeshow graphic display C&C please.

this is going to be an 89.25"x59" display for the company i work for. called exhibits southwest. All done in PS. tear it up, please!
    Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
    click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

I think the image itself is very beautiful. The only problem I have is that the text is hard for me to read. Maybe it's just my monitor, but the colors seem to blend into the background in some places.
    ~Cassi

CassiLowe.com

Comment

It doesnt tell me anything and I think the focal point is somewhere in that mountain/rock looking thing. It draws my attention away from the company name. So I think people will walk by and not even notice the name.

But, if the company has brochures on vertical stands or some type of display consuming a portion of the table top infront of the pop-up-table-display then i could understand their choice in doing so.

But, even the color of the font gets lost in the background. I dont think it serves the purpose most displays have at these things.

Personally I hate table top conferences. The tables look sooooo busy.

Comment

but its pretty....kinda looks like it should be on a postal stamp or something.

Comment

what's gonna happen is that eventually my boss will get off her ass and give me some copy to put on this. and it'll go in our showroom, it won;t actually go to shows. so, I didn't wanna make the logotype stand out too much b/c it's an advert for the place it's at. does that make ANY sense?

thanks for the compliments on the image! I worked hard on this thing! it's also my first completely digital painting.
          Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
          click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X