How about this one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one?

I think the star placement overwlems the accual picture, thats why I will do it over.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

we can't keep up with you!
    I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Originally posted by cjoe
      we can't keep up with you!
      lol
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Comment

thinking... 1. i dont like how you have half of the girls arm negative, i didnt notice at first. I thought she had her arms crossed in between them and i thought, thats kinda weird. That girls right arm seems to get alot of punishment RE: original post.
        I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Originally posted by sailedship
          I think the star placement overwlems the accual picture, thats why I will do it over.
          I like the stars....just don't like them being so even and uniform...maybe more random and sparkly....

Ahhhhh....love.
          While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

Comment

The stars are way too heavy for me, it might look better if you dropped the opacity on them.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
              Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
              HotButton
              Well I didn't say that, exactly.

While I'd stand by the point I did make, I will concede that whether you get something from it is up to you, not me....
              Today, 01:06 PM
            • HotButton
              Reply to Student looking for advice
              HotButton
              This is evidence that you're not ready.

Laying down just one truly good, effective logo design is something that eludes many solid, capable, practicing graphic designers throughout their...
              Today, 01:01 PM
            • PanToshi
              Reply to Student looking for advice
              PanToshi
              Do you know how to run your own albeit small business? Taxes, legalities, contracts, etc.? Are you in a position to take the financial hit if you screw up? I also think you should look for an internship...
              Today, 12:58 PM
            • Horrux
              Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
              Horrux
              My color scheme is: 2 tones of dark green, a sandy off-white, beige, and a highlight color, in this instance the bright blue you see. I had tried a salmon pink, but it came too close to the beige-like...
              Today, 12:58 PM
            • wandermax
              Reply to Title design for travel blog
              wandermax
              Oh boy, I didn't know splash pages were disliked this much, haha! I've never personally found them annoying, on the contrary, if their appealing it triggers my curiosity. Like a (good) book with a nice...
              Today, 12:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X