How about this one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one?

I think the star placement overwlems the accual picture, thats why I will do it over.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

we can't keep up with you!
    I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Originally posted by cjoe
      we can't keep up with you!
      lol
      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

Comment

thinking... 1. i dont like how you have half of the girls arm negative, i didnt notice at first. I thought she had her arms crossed in between them and i thought, thats kinda weird. That girls right arm seems to get alot of punishment RE: original post.
        I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Originally posted by sailedship
          I think the star placement overwlems the accual picture, thats why I will do it over.
          I like the stars....just don't like them being so even and uniform...maybe more random and sparkly....

Ahhhhh....love.
          While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

Comment

The stars are way too heavy for me, it might look better if you dropped the opacity on them.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
              Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
              PrintDriver
              Gawd, I hate Photobucket.... And I hate this new web trick where as you go to close the window you roll over something that brings in a not-quite-popup that says, ''Before you go...'' or in this case...
              Today, 07:22 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to help with identifying pattern
              PrintDriver
              It's definitely camo.
              The only reason I didn't suggest tracing it is it may be a stock image in its original use. That can get kind of touchy depending on the licensing and your continued use.
              Today, 07:06 AM
            • max.river95
              Reply to Installing fonts
              max.river95
              I am using a Win PC now. I am sorry I have switched!
              Today, 06:10 AM
            • Caleson
              Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
              Caleson
              I can't seem to avoid running everything together whenever I post on this forum. Hopefully an administrator can fix it.
              Today, 04:11 AM
            • Caleson
              Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
              Caleson
              I made a 2-sided company profile based on a local entrepreneur. Although it's nothing groundbreaking, I'm pretty satisfied it and think I'll put it in my portfolio. The only parts I didn't create myself...
              Today, 04:09 AM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X