X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some other thing I made today:..

I dare you guys to come up with something...This one is hella good.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er/gilmore.gif

[runs in panting..] just as soon as i get my breath back....

edit: OMG you chopped her right arm right off!
    I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

What happened to her other arm?!?!?!
      While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.O
        What happened to her other arm?!?!?!
        Shes holding his back...

Comment

Originally posted by sailedship
          Shes holding his back...
          I know...I'm just razzing you...esp. after the other "arm" comments on your other images...HA!
          While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. --Mark Twain

Comment

You beat me to the punch Ms. O

Comment

compositionally speaking i would like to see something done with the upper portain of the design. Minute definition of a seascape,cityscape or something of that nature would enhance the composition immensly.

The composition just feels like something is missing and needs to be there. Other then that is looking splendid.

Perhaps create a triangular eye movement. You could do this via adding the city scape and having one window in a distance be on. Have it placed above and inbetween the two faces. You could also place it half way above the girls head and top of the page and a bit off centered in relationships to the girls head width. - just a suggestion.
              Last edited by tZ; 06-17-2005, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tZ
                compositionally speaking i would like to see something done with the upper portain of the design. Minute definition of a seascape,cityscape or something of that nature would enhance the composition immensly.

The composition just feels like something is missing and needs to be there. Other then that is looking splendid.

Perhaps create a triangular eye movement. You could do this via adding the city scape and having one window in a distance be on. Have it placed above and inbetween the two faces. You could also place it half way above the girls head and top of the page and a bit off centered in relationships to the girls head width. - just a suggestion.
                tell us more of this triangular eye movement

Comment

Originally posted by tZ

Damn, tZ. Where the hell do you come up with a suggestion to everything. Thanks, again...

Comment

da vinci?

never mind,lol

thats what i mean... better termonology for it i suppose but, i'm only a illustrator.

Comment

ahhh. it would be even better if it was a golden triangle!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X