Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to What is this product ? please
    kemingMatters
    Hello tankboy03, welcome to GDF!
    We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:48 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator Ultimate Resource Thread
    kemingMatters
    Hello sumoncps, welcome to GDF!
    We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • tankboy03
    What is this product ? please
    tankboy03
    Hello everyone, I have a little strange request. I am looking to identify a product, Aerosol, it may be varnish or waterproofing, if you could tell me what it is and the brand would help me a lot. thank...
    Today, 12:20 PM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to Two-Page Spread PDF | Background Split
    StudioMonkey
    I always specify a PDF for artwork and if its a booklet I always ask for single pages not spreads.

Maxal the thermometer looks odd because you have bleed - this gives an extra bit on the...
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • sumoncps
    Reply to so... What do you guys DO???
    sumoncps
    Clipping Path is a particular type of photoshop path that assists the image to clip-out the unwanted pixel. The paths are drawn with pen tool in Adobe photoshop and then the photoshop path is saved as...
    Today, 09:29 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review needed on my portfolio website

Hi all fellow designers,

I have hosted my portfolio website on a free server recently. Please review the site and give me your feedback.

http://www.abhijith.20m.com

Thank you for your help
    Abhijith

welcome to the forum.

i like it - nice, simple, clean yet colourful. my only peeve is that i have to scroll down and/or click back to go back to the thumbnails in your portfolio. as nice as your work is, if something doesn't grab my attention straight away, i'd click off the site.

thanks for sharing.

Comment

welcome! i like your site it has a very breezy feel to it, a refreshing layout, your navigation is a little unclear though.
      I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

I agree with cjoe and unc. Very simple but bright layout. Maybe just use one item to focus in on on the right hand side of the page. Well done for the most part.
        Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

clean, and fresh. navigation is a problem. It took me awhile to find the nav bar, wasn't sure what I was looking for.

In the portfolio, I wouldn't have the different sections web, prit, newsletters, jump back and forth like that. I think iy would be more logical if they were left justified.

In the print section, unless you were th creator of all of the motivational posters that you see in every office across the world, I would maybe only have one in there. You have simply recreated anothers design with a new message, and photo. They do look nice though. Maybe you could hide them all behind one thumbnail? so you click on one, then the page that it takes you to explains the project and shows more examples.

Overall nice site, just fix that nav issue.
          all other forms of advertising that fall out of that realm, missed the short bus to design school. - d-frag

Comment

Nice & Clean!
            Good portfolio stuff!!
            Navigation a little weird
            Scrolling down to read blurbs = not good
            Welcome

Comment

Hi:

The portfolio deserves appreciation - i too agree (with all above) that the navigation "back to portfolio site" and "open this site in new window" look a bit confusing and could be on the top right... the blank portion i mean...

good luck and best wishes
              raj

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X