X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private website

Hi. What du u think about my page? It's completely handwritten and created with html/css. the content doesn't matter, i think u don't understand it. But what do u like/dislike at the layout/design? thanks for answering. www.chilltschon.de.vu

Good work - although language is no-where near to what i know, the site at first looks a bit scary.... what is it about??? could u organize a color change??? something light??

Comment

Ich denke, daß es sehr gut schaut. Ich wünsche, daß ich css verwenden konnte. Geben Sie mir ein Bier bitte jetzt!

Comment

zog zog
        My head hurts
        ....................( I )
        ...................Ω

Comment

Thanks for the answers. Good German, and the beer is the best in the whole world. lol. There's no special topic, it's only to present my friends the latest news/pics and to communicate via internet. I built it in my freetime, just for fun. And CSS is not that difficult you think. It makes many things easier. The page should look a bit scary, it should represent a bit underground-feeling. And lighter colors would destroy the atmosphere I think. But it's so easy to change the color with css. just some clicks and the whole sites gets a new color.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X