private website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private website

Hi. What du u think about my page? It's completely handwritten and created with html/css. the content doesn't matter, i think u don't understand it. But what do u like/dislike at the layout/design? thanks for answering. www.chilltschon.de.vu

Good work - although language is no-where near to what i know, the site at first looks a bit scary.... what is it about??? could u organize a color change??? something light??

Comment

Ich denke, daß es sehr gut schaut. Ich wünsche, daß ich css verwenden konnte. Geben Sie mir ein Bier bitte jetzt!

Comment

zog zog
        My head hurts
        ....................( I )
        ...................Ω

Comment

Thanks for the answers. Good German, and the beer is the best in the whole world. lol. There's no special topic, it's only to present my friends the latest news/pics and to communicate via internet. I built it in my freetime, just for fun. And CSS is not that difficult you think. It makes many things easier. The page should look a bit scary, it should represent a bit underground-feeling. And lighter colors would destroy the atmosphere I think. But it's so easy to change the color with css. just some clicks and the whole sites gets a new color.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to CMYK RGB issues
            PrintDriver
            The other thing too is, when using a bridge, it only has pantone chips and their CMYK values. It's often quite possible to find a really close CMYK match that is not in the Bridge. But you can only work...
            Today, 12:18 PM
          • HotButton
            Reply to CMYK RGB issues
            HotButton
            It might also be useful to consider that much of what PrintDriver posted boils down to the fact that many spot colors can't be produced in CMYK; the very reason they exist as spot colors in the first...
            Today, 11:56 AM
          • HotButton
            Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
            HotButton
            The dome idea isn't going anywhere good. A horizontal dome isn't a dome; it's a........teat....
            Today, 11:50 AM
          • Happyangryman
            Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
            Happyangryman
            It appears they do not like the name Sahara and have decided to go with Pardis............ Which in my opinion is, excuse the foul language, fucking dumb. Anyways I did a very early draft logo of this...
            Today, 11:44 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to CMYK RGB issues
            KitchWitch
            Hi Sister and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 11:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X