No announcement yet.
Beemode Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• mountaindragon
    Reply to Please Critique My Portfolio
    i think there is some nice stuff in the portfolio, but i would want to see how the idea/design came about. if i was a potential employer how would i know that you hadn't just borrowed them from the net...
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Prepress Student - Needs Feedback on a DL Flyer Design
    I like the red and black, and basic layout, but as commented, the spacing is inconsistent, line 2 on the right being a particular culprit. and there are several individual points made on the right, that...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Avatars
    Just joined the site, could i have this avatar please...
    Today, 03:30 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Eraser tool doesn't stick...
    Take a screen shot of the job open and all the windows open that you are using. The brush palette and any others you have open....
    Today, 02:27 AM
  • B
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    I'll argue that this impression isn't actually the case. Yes, there are plenty of high-profile companies that have moved from more complicated logos to simpler ones, but honestly, that's been true for...
    Today, 01:42 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beemode

Please visit our new website:

2 things i'd look at...

I think you should be showing more work in your portfolio, some varied styles etc.

I would remove the reference to religion, as you don't want to put off potential clients from other religious backgrounds.

Apart from those two things, the site looks good!

For the first thing, we are still a new company, so personaly I hope so.

For the second:

Islam is not just a religious idea, it's a way of life.

We don't feel bad for other religions, in the contrary we hope everybody is ok in this life and in the other life.

People who are annoyed from Religion, or from Islam, you're welcome to visit our site anytime, it's free.

My computer resolution is 1920 x 1200px and i can hardly see any of your work. It appears very small on my computer. I would suggest you add a option to click on the piece to view it larger.

In addition, i would also add a quick link to the websites you created. So your potential clientel can quickel gain access to your web design work.

Seeing the whole site speaks alot louder then a cropped layout image.

other then that... looks steller.

nice work

and welcome
        Last edited by tZ; 06-19-2005, 05:15 AM.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.