• Show
Clear All

• link chain

This is a full circle chain.
    http://longsbi.250free.com/fullcircleChain.jpg

and I managed to put it on this gal:

http://longsbi.250free.com/feMaleNeckless.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

It's a nice try, but it seems to be defying gravity a bit. Try to emphasize that it would be hanging off her neck instead of magically floating on her shoulders.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Obakeng bird sanctuary
      PrintDriver
      Why did you orient the bird kinda awkwardly tipped-back?
      What bird in South Africa has a big yellow bill, a red eye marking, and brown feathers? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to either use a bird...
      Today, 12:56 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to Requesting help on a logo design.
      MumboJum73
      Looks good I think...maybe more work on making the brow of the eye look "meaner" may get you even further away from the yawning look. Tilt of the eye itself maybe...could be worth a try.
      Today, 12:53 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to When is it a bad idea to rebrand?
      MumboJum73
      In my opinion Re-branding is only a bad idea if you're going to lose brand equity that has been built up over time which results in dropping numbers. Sounds like you are talking about completely changing...
      Today, 12:05 PM
    • MareC
      Reply to Tell me about SASS.
      MareC
      I started learning SASS/Bootstrap then moved to Zurb Foundation because our developers implemented it with our custom CMS templates.

We got a quick lesson on the basic structure and functionality...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
      calebninja
      I've tried to do this in the past and was unsuccessful at it. I've used a couple of different companies but the one I had the most success with was teespring.com. Teespring had the absolute best quality...
      Today, 11:41 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X