• Show
Clear All

• link chain

This is a full circle chain.
    http://longsbi.250free.com/fullcircleChain.jpg

and I managed to put it on this gal:

http://longsbi.250free.com/feMaleNeckless.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

It's a nice try, but it seems to be defying gravity a bit. Try to emphasize that it would be hanging off her neck instead of magically floating on her shoulders.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
      Reply to Need help again...
      bigdata
      I think it's Gin, but it could be Bourbon.

Bottoms up!
      Today, 11:36 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
      PrintDriver
      I'm sorta thinking along the line of Cosmo but I work in large format where you have to actually look at a strike-off to see what needs to be fixed. And like Cosmo mentions, you have hours, sometimes...
      Today, 11:02 AM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to Introduction and thinking about freelancing
      Cosmo
      Don't take this the wrong way.... but why would someone outsource prepress work? And especially only 10 hours a week worth? And with working full time now, when would you be doing it? All the prepress...
      Today, 10:41 AM
    • kemingMatters
      Reply to Purchasing Previous Versions
      kemingMatters
      I recently bought into the cloud for myself, I was more than a little skeptical at first. CS6 or earlier versions become a bit of a gamble considering the unknown lifespans (when OS's stop supporting...
      Today, 10:11 AM
    • seamas
      Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
      seamas
      The irony in the USA is that the same person who would take offense to a shirt like that would think nothing about having one fly behind their pickup truck getting tattered from the wind and elements--or...
      Today, 09:39 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X