Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Cover Layout Feedback
    KitchWitch
    Hi Yehoshua and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:19 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    KitchWitch
    I always try and find the best solution, not the best price. So if the best solution is less expensive than another, bonus for the client. It comes back around. My mom just had a bunch of papers drawn...
    Today, 02:17 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    The mac mini with 16gb is $700 new online. The monitor I want is a 27" at $250 (already have a 24" cinema display I would use a second monitor). The smallest, 21.5" imac with 16gb is $1500...so...
    Today, 02:13 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on My First Design Assignment.
    KitchWitch
    The forum is psychotically insane, Krazy. Lots of things don't work and some just don't work well. The best way to post an image (that I've found) is to upload it to an image hosting site (I use Photobucket),...
    Today, 02:02 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Cover Layout Feedback
    seamas
    I really don't get minimalism here. I mean you don't have much going on, but instead of a minimal approach you tried to make it interesting --and it isn't working.

Minimalism is as much about...
    Today, 02:02 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link chain

This is a full circle chain.
    http://longsbi.250free.com/fullcircleChain.jpg

and I managed to put it on this gal:

http://longsbi.250free.com/feMaleNeckless.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

It's a nice try, but it seems to be defying gravity a bit. Try to emphasize that it would be hanging off her neck instead of magically floating on her shoulders.
    Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X