X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County Breakers c&c ....

alrighty guys ... just launched our newest site for a women's professional football team (for those of you outside the U.S., it is american football). they needed the site up rather quickly, so there are a few sections still being worked on. also, we are setting up the news and roster/player bios sections shortly with php/mysql with an admin panel for easy updates.

opinions and comments welcome and very much appreciated ...

http://www.ocbreakersfootball.com/
    Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

well done

llke the design and very easy to navigate.

did you do the logo also?

Comment

nice, easy on the eye, and quick to load! fab.
      i love work...
      ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

Nice. Looks good. =)

Comment

in the top logo in the upper left does it say "ORANGE C****Y" instead of "ORANGE COUNTY"???

C
          C
          U
          N
          T
          Y
          Less be more.

Comment

it moves over when you load. Open the first page and hit reload.
            Less be more.

Comment

That it does!

(Aside from that) I think it looks amazing. Very well done. I scrolled around to some of the other teams sites, and yours is BY FAR, the absolute best one I found. Have you considered constacting the league and soliciting them to redesign all the other team sites to match the Breakers format/layout? It would definitely give the league a little bit better image and some much needed consistency.

Great job.

Comment

hehe I agree Mynock ...was about to post something about how it couldn't say that, cos C is miles away from O (can't be a typo)...but then had a look for myself
                My head hurts
                ....................( I )
                ...................Ω

Comment

I like how I got censored,
                  Less be more.

Comment

thanks guys, just fixed it. can't believe i totally missed that ...

dy, i have thought about that. the photographer for the team has already inquired about my services. he's looking to redesign his site and really liked what i did with this one. this site was done as per my brother's request. his girlfriend plays on the team and he knew i could do a good job. i'm hoping it could turn into a "lead maker" ... only time will tell

thanks for the comments guys ... anyone else?
                    Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

Yes, this is looking really nice. Like somebody else said, it loads super quick and smooth .. also nice.

The only quibble (and it really is a common quibble of mine), is how the drop-shadow onto the right light-grey column fights my eye whenever I look at the textual content. I also think the bottom disclaimer needs to be marginally darker (in print you can pull off a few subtleties, but in digitial media, LCDs tend to be really crappy by over-exagerating such pleasentries.

You know ... the style is so reminiscent of sports cards, that I could see a good argument for doing all the Football Club's sites ... so as to add some uniformed consistancy. Go get 'em!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                      Working...
                      X