• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden dollar

I've decided to try this method fo displaying a coin in a 3D position:
    The face is PS, and Rhino render:

http://longsbi.250free.com/R_coinGold.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

nice render... have you seen the new 3-d section at the bottom of the forum?
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Yeah but this is the showcase, so I present my Rhino works here
      Tnx for comment

I'm a C4D fan..

Comment

Looks like you slapped a photo of the gold coin on top of a rough model of a coin.

Needs work.

Create the facial features inside the model instead of relying on a questionable texture to do the work.

The edges of the coin image are being cut off.

You just need to rethink your entire approach to this.

But, it does look good if you only glance at it for half a second...would work on a billboard.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gurkamaltutu
          Comment on Color separation
          gurkamaltutu
          Thank you so much! And you were right, I actually didn't understand the question properly.
          Today, 12:44 AM
        • swhit101
          Portfolio or First/Second Year Students?
          swhit101
          Hey, I'm an upcoming second year communications design student, and relatively new to design. I took a design foundation program my first year at school, as well as an intro comm design class. I would...
          Yesterday, 11:15 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Ad Specs Question
          PrintDriver
          Most places would want you to have the bleed not on the artboard so when the ad is placed, only the ad shows, not all the bleed. If you have the bleed on the artboard, you risk having your art offset...
          Yesterday, 04:18 PM
        • Brodero
          Ad Specs Question
          Brodero
          I have to create a half page ad and am wondering which why would be the preferred method. The requested trim size is 5.5in x 4.5in with a quarter inch bleed on all sides (6in x 5in). Would you rather...
          Yesterday, 04:06 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Retainer Clause?
          KitchWitch
          Is this only for long-term clients? If I wanted to hire you to do one job and I saw a contract clause stating that I would be in breach if I took my work elsewhere within a year, I wouldn't hire you....
          Yesterday, 02:53 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X