Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Howdy from Texas!
    Buda
    What is the project and what is the product? Most companies protect their copyright quite vigourously. Even if you don't get caught, there's always a chance.

Could your project be considered...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    I prefer the first design concept, it just needs a bit more style to get it looking less generic.

This one's wings look like deformed human hands.
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    ISitude
    The label kind of confuses me ...although that's mot hard to do.

Does honey come from berries?
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    If you type in "bird book logo" you'll get lots of similar looking logos.
    Yesterday, 11:42 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to "Hej!" from Sweden
    Lucifer
    Hej, Natrius. Welcome to GDF. What kind of music do you write?
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaCrosse Logos

Here are some logos I made for a LaCrosse team. Tell me what you think, and if you like them. Critique them if you wish. Bash them if you like, but let me know what you think. There are also two of them, so let me know which one you like better.
    Last edited by Mynock; 06-21-2005, 09:24 PM.
    Less be more.

the mark reminds me more of golf than lacrosse.

Maybe try incorporating a variation of the mark in the first one with one of the "o"s is osseo.

Right now it lack a stong concept, it feels like two items slapped together.

play with it more, a strong logo is more than a mark and typing in the letters.
    all other forms of advertising that fall out of that realm, missed the short bus to design school. - d-frag

Comment

Originally posted by INDY GS

Right now it lack a stong concept, it feels like two items slapped together.
      i agree but the first one is definitely the better of the two, the shapes work much more harmonically.
      I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Hi

Is it possible for you to explain me what these logos try to depict. As i'm not able to understand!! Color used in these logos is very good as its a good depiction of POWER/ENERGY.

FONT USED IN FIRST ONE IS MUCH BETTER

Keep it up....... :-)

http://www.netmaxims.com/logo-design-india.html
        Anush M
        http://www.netmaxims.com

Comment

I like the color choice but i'm not getting it. though I don't know alot about lacrosse.
          "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Originally posted by defjoe
            I like the color choice but i'm not getting it. though I don't know alot about lacrosse.
            I'm with defjoe. I don't get what the image is and maybe because I don't know diddly squat about lacrosse.

Comment

Myn- I would either go with the ball portion of the graphic or the lacrosse stick portion as your graphic element. If you go with the stick, I would try and work something out with the netting to give a clearer indication. Although if you use the ball, you could just place that text above the that top wind stroke. I love the orange and black though...my HS colors!
              Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Colors were not my choice, they already exist. I just had to incorporate a logo using those colors. This is what a lacrosse player looks like. It's played with a sticks and a ball. It plays like football, hockey, and basketball. It's fast paced they wear less pads then football or hockey. I've never been to a game in person. The object in my logos is a illustration of the stick they use. I thought people who pick that up, but I guess if you're not a familiar with lacrosse you wouldn't.
                Attached Files
                Less be more.

Comment

I don't know much about LaCrosse, but these logos look a little confusing to me as well. Definately design #1 has the most potential, but I think it needs a little more work. I don't like the font on design 2 at all.

I would try to rework the elements of lacrosse into the logo a little better to make it a little more clear.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your revisions.
                  tmooregraphics
                  Horsepower For Your Business!
                  Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I thought including the netting would make it too busy, and I wanted to K.I.S.S. I like the first one the most, but I'll post some here later with just the ball or just the stick.
                    Less be more.

Comment

Make the "O" the ball??

Comment

I caught the ball and the head of the lacrosse stick in your theme, but it isn't super obvious. Have you checked out existing logos for the professional teams? They are all pretty illustrative.

http://www.nll.com
                        match in the gas tank, boom boom

Comment

I could to something "pretty illustrative" but it would be hard to make out on a helmet. These are going on a lacrosse helmet.
                          Less be more.

Comment

Here are some different versions of the original.
                            Less be more.

Comment

2B is definitely closer to what I had mentioned in my earlier post. Just needs to be neatened up a bit and I think you're solid on the design.
                              Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X