Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Project Management
    salsa
    I don't have anything else to add. I think talking to your boss about it first is important so that you at least have her buy-in. Then you'll have to write a procedure and it will need to be backed by...
    Today, 04:07 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Do You Keep Work Drafts?
    kemingMatters
    I keep a folder for images and other supplied content in a folder with my indd, I only package the end result, as any of the links I used in my drafts will be in the folder I made and the fonts will already...
    Today, 04:06 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    kemingMatters
    I've been meaning to post something here for a while, here's a long exposure I took last weekend up at the lake. I can't really tell you how long the exposure was because I wasn't keeping track, I was...
    Today, 04:01 PM
  • com_amy
    Reply to Do You Keep Work Drafts?
    com_amy
    They've been dropping things into a "Draft" folder, but none of the ID files are packaged or anything. Do you guys recommend adding a "_Draft" to those files AND packaging them? I...
    Today, 04:00 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Logo for a small startup company....
    salsa
    How much time have you spent talking to the client about what they want? Did you spend a couple hours with them or has the only thing they've told you is what you wrote above?

Since the project's...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree

This is a picture of my family tree. My mom, sister, grandma, and myself. Created in Photoshop.

Try googling it next time...

awesome! get rid of the timestamp in the bottom left and it will be perfect!
    I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

I left the timestamp because I thought it'd look more like a random photo taken of a tree with eyeballs, but now that I think about it, it IS a little rediculous...

Comment

Originally posted by JB
        I left the timestamp because I thought it'd look more like a random photo taken of a tree with eyeballs, but now that I think about it, it IS a little rediculous...
        just try it without. i would love to have a poster like that on my wall.

Comment

Here you go, then...just for you

Comment

beautiful! good work!
            btw where was it shot?

Comment

~~creeeeepy~~

Comment

I'm scarred for life now
                Less be more.

Comment

I like it!
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

It's good photoshop work, but its scaring the hell out of me.

Comment

It was shot in Yakima, Washington

Comment

your family tree goes straight up. no branches. i'm worried.
                        Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Originally posted by vtwin_gary
                          your family tree goes straight up. no branches. i'm worried.
                          lol.

Comment

Does the name Rod Serling come to mind? Enough teasing, it does grab attention.
                            Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
                            -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

what cool, i like it!
                              Judge Me All You Want, But Keep The Verdict To Yourself.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X