Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Possumgal
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    Possumgal
    Especially when talking about an app, you're talking about ongoing purchases and splitting the proceeds on any future purchases. Your "friend" could have stiffed you on future proceeds at any...
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to My logo as a designer
    seamas
    +1
    Hard to read the last name. Unless told I would be at a loss....
    Today, 01:43 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    <b>
    The only files on my internal hard drive are just the system files, fonts, applications, etc.. I keep all my working files on a removable hard drive, then back both up automatically to still another network...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    HotButton
    Interesting that the narrator guy doesn't mention his own pithy, heartland drawl that makes you know he's an honest, boot-wearin', working-class 'Merican, just like 83.441% of y'all. He's the only one...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • Obar
    Reply to Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    Obar
    Yes.. That's why I mentioned it. You made me remember about this Crashes and not being able to Save after working on something for half an hour.

Thank you very much for this tips!! : )...
    Today, 12:38 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space fighter

This Sci-Fi project of creating a startship fighter is new for me and I can say with the greatest conviction that until the certain image doesn't sit firmly in the mind (with the help of a ref pic), no effort will aid. My eyes ached of searching and I can with a clear conscience say that StarTrek has concured the Sci-Fi scene. I strived to avoid that
    Since it's new it took more time to construct. I'm confident I prefer this over building cars..

The ship appears in my gallery:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/Gallery/ImageGall.html

I'm a C4D fan..

Beginner.

Just keep studying and learning new techniques.

Set goals.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X