space fighter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space fighter

This Sci-Fi project of creating a startship fighter is new for me and I can say with the greatest conviction that until the certain image doesn't sit firmly in the mind (with the help of a ref pic), no effort will aid. My eyes ached of searching and I can with a clear conscience say that StarTrek has concured the Sci-Fi scene. I strived to avoid that
    Since it's new it took more time to construct. I'm confident I prefer this over building cars..

The ship appears in my gallery:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/Gallery/ImageGall.html

I'm a C4D fan..

Beginner.

Just keep studying and learning new techniques.

Set goals.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Magazine layout--Back after a 6 year break :)
      KitchWitch
      Hi Stem and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 05:07 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
      KitchWitch
      Why is your logo dependent on the meaning of the restaurant's name? A logo should represent not only the restaurant, but it's intended clientele, mood, atmosphere, emotion, maybe cuisine, etc. There are...
      Today, 05:04 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Hello Creatives!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Withhearts and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 05:01 PM
    • jkidwell
      Fonts on iOS
      jkidwell
      Just a quick note that we've released a free app that allows you to use your fonts from Suitcase Fusion 7 on iPhone or iPad.

I know that a lot of you are probably already users of Suitcase...
      Today, 03:58 PM
    • Happyangryman
      Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
      Happyangryman
      insert "the more you know" img =D

Pardis means nothing which is why its giving me such a hard time. Well I could put the desert S at the end of Pardis but it wouldn't really fit...
      Today, 03:57 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X