space fighter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space fighter

This Sci-Fi project of creating a startship fighter is new for me and I can say with the greatest conviction that until the certain image doesn't sit firmly in the mind (with the help of a ref pic), no effort will aid. My eyes ached of searching and I can with a clear conscience say that StarTrek has concured the Sci-Fi scene. I strived to avoid that
    Since it's new it took more time to construct. I'm confident I prefer this over building cars..

The ship appears in my gallery:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/Gallery/ImageGall.html

I'm a C4D fan..

Beginner.

Just keep studying and learning new techniques.

Set goals.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
      KitchWitch
      I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
      Today, 03:47 PM
    • iyiyi
      Borders. Another stupid question
      iyiyi
      I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
      Today, 03:43 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Illustrator Error Message
      KitchWitch
      Hi Blondebynature and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 03:18 PM
    • HotButton
      Comment on Illustrator Error Message
      HotButton
      ^That said, I'm not sure what you're accomplishing by rasterizing in prep for DTG. If your Illustrator content is vector based, it would be best left un-rasterized.
      Today, 03:03 PM
    • HotButton
      Comment on Illustrator Error Message
      HotButton
      Ugh. Illustrator's raster export is garbage.

If you have the suite, and therefore Photoshop, set up a Photoshop canvas of the required size/resolution for your intended output, copy (Edit...
      Today, 03:01 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X