Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Google logo
    B
    I've never liked Google's logo. It's always been an amateurish combination of letters decorated up in garish colors better suited to a circus clown than a technology company. The new one's not exactly...
    Today, 05:55 AM
  • JB
    Reply to InDesign page numbering
    JB
    Figured it out! Thanks!
    Today, 05:24 AM
  • JB
    JB
    I can do that within the master page?
    Today, 04:36 AM
  • Dino-Mario
    Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
    Dino-Mario
    Well, I am currently in my last semester of high school and my designing classes have gotten shorter. I know it sounds petty, but it's truly frustrating not having enough time to practice. Plus, my PC...
    Today, 03:04 AM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Move them to a dedicated top layer.
    Today, 02:28 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space fighter

This Sci-Fi project of creating a startship fighter is new for me and I can say with the greatest conviction that until the certain image doesn't sit firmly in the mind (with the help of a ref pic), no effort will aid. My eyes ached of searching and I can with a clear conscience say that StarTrek has concured the Sci-Fi scene. I strived to avoid that
    Since it's new it took more time to construct. I'm confident I prefer this over building cars..

The ship appears in my gallery:
    http://longsbi.250free.com/Gallery/ImageGall.html

I'm a C4D fan..

Beginner.

Just keep studying and learning new techniques.

Set goals.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X