coin exhibition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coin exhibition

The coin set was nice but it bothered me that the coin lacked basis to stand no. So I supplied a new self made PS bckg instead of searching the web, and the coin now sits well:

http://longsbi.250free.com/Gallery/pennyCoin.jpg

I'm a C4D fan..

Why does the coin in the stand you made have jagged edges when the others behin it are smooth? And it also looks like the stand you made is translucent, so shouldn't the coin in the stand be showing through a little also?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• exaus
      Comment on Logo collection critique
      exaus
      Thanks for your feedback!
      I understand what you are saying. I just think i might be a monomaniac. I have no interest in building in other forms of graphic design. I will probably have a bad time....
      Today, 04:59 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Logo collection critique
      HotButton
      Well, for one thing, logo design is a terrible entry point for a new designer trying to find clients and establish themselves. There are excellent designers with years of experience who avoid logo design...
      Today, 04:37 PM
    • exaus
      Comment on Logo collection critique
      exaus
      I do not have a degree in Graphic Design. My goal is to work freelance.
      This is what I am scared of since the country I live in does not respect design that much. You can rarely make a living out...
      Today, 04:35 PM
    • calebninja
      calebninja
      I don't think I understand your question, and maybe you misunderstood my rant. I wasn't necessarily critiquing your logo collection, just voicing my opinion on logo collections as a whole.

Today, 04:21 PM
    • exaus
      exaus
      Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it!

salsa Well I think that creates a paradox. I created these pretty pictures for to put on an online portfolio so I can attract clients to...
      Today, 04:09 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X