Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    Buda
    It's a good start. I like the middle one how it has highlights in the text, but I think the drop shapes are way too big. Have you considered working with candy stripes?
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to How to do this?
    Buda
    Yes.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

Personally, I would do this in Photoshop so that I had more control of the final colour. Photographing colours can result in differences...
    Today, 12:22 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hello from Nordic
    Buda
    Hi Mikko and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 12:20 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zazzle, CafePress, Etsy, OH MY!
    Buda
    I've never used Zazzle or CafePress, but I've bought a few things on Etsy.

If your CafePress store is doing well, why not sell your Zazzle items on CafePress and see how you go? It might...
    Today, 12:17 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Save Your Work! Poster - critique needed
    Buda
    I think simple is important. A texture will help and maybe thickening up the font?
    Today, 12:13 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psds

http://psdplus.net/psd/index.php
    its my site

not centered. bad choice of link colors. the bright blue & red inks are competing with your photos. go with more subtle link colors. and the main link colors are totally different than the other links, purple & turquise. The graphics look really good, it looks like you know what you are doing. I'm just not a fan of that high-tech style though. Fix the colors and you'll have a winner! Also I'm not sure what the website is about so you may want to clear that up too.

Comment

what's it about?

Comment

looks like an ad to me.

Comment

Originally posted by kilz
          what do you think
          what do i think?
          i think you already posted this in another forum.

*tsk freakin tsk*

Comment

I merged the two threads to keep this tidy. Carry on.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

2 things . . .

After about a minute my eyes HURT, the font colors are next to impossible to read.
              Get more tuturials posted and add the site to the Resources thread
              You don't know what you don't know.

Comment

Ditto on the contrast. The scripted scroll bar will cause many users to leave, you can't see it at all. I would 86 the scrolling text. It will work for a personal site, but on a professional site, it is a taboo.
                Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
                -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X