X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscaping/Tree Care - Logos

Got a new client last week. Here are some Logo designs I did for them. Number (7) was the final one choosen. Then I did 2 different business cards designs. THe bottom was choosen on those, good choice too.

Although the client and I are onto the web design now, I would like to hear what you guys think.

*note - They specialize in TREE REMOVAL, hence the Tree images.

Thanks in advanced.
    LOGOS

Business cards
    Last edited by skinns; 06-29-2005, 04:14 PM.
    Skinns
    Skinwerks Tattoo & Design
    Scott Padgett Art

"creativity is not a button you push"

Very nice, I personally like #6 the best, but the client is always right. *cough* *cough* Excuse me! I've said it before, but I really dig your style, Skinns.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

nice logos...
      i like 1 and 7 and can understand why they chose 7 - it is fab! the business cards are ok too.. i prefer the top one to the bottom...
      hope the webdesign goes well with this company..
      fab work
      i love work...
      ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

Those are very nice. I too am currently working on a logo for a landscape biz. Good friend of my brothers so the money is squat and the logo will be too. Well not squat but good enough to get by. I like number 4 a lot but I think your client choose the right one, number 7 is more versatile in different printing mediums. Isn't skys supposed to be spelled s-k-i-e-s?

Comment

DeleteYourself: I liked number 6 as well.. and as always, thanks.

Style: Yeah I alot of fun making the top businesscard, but after looking at it, it reminded me a "BULLDOZER" steel company. And since this is a company that deals with Organic's I though I should have something a little more softer.

Keith: This is for my Brother-n-law, and in return, he will be over-hauling my property. So the money is not there, but I will be getting some 24 Pinetrees removed from my yard which has been a hazard for my house and my non-growing grass yard. I think comes to about $4000.

Yes SKYS is mispelled. We had a discussion regarding it and after looking at both spellings graphically, SKYS was alot more cleaner and easier to read than SKIES.

well see how it goes over..
          Skinns
          Skinwerks Tattoo & Design
          Scott Padgett Art

"creativity is not a button you push"

Comment

Wow your getting a deal, we just finished the landscaping in my yard over the last couple weeks. It's hard friggin work, had I known about this logo design sooner I could've also traded services. I just talked to my brother and he told them what I'd normally charge charge and they said, "wow that is really high, I thought I was already paying him a price on the high side. You can get logos on the internet for only $50." The anger in me started to boil from hearing that design ignorant statement but it came out as a burst of laughing. Go ahead, you pay for what you get. BTW I like skys better too, I was just giving you the business.

Comment

Keith1,

MY brother said the same thing to me once. ONCE.

Hehe
              www.greenthumbcreative.com

Comment

Educating the client is the best way to fix this issue. The ignorance is annoying but it is our jobs to make sure we educate our clients as to WHY we charge what we do.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X