X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bocce Logos

Just for the heck of it, and because my good friend and I (and our friends) are really into bocce, I created logos for our respective home fields. We've printed these on iron-ons and put them on shirts. I've also developed a special iron-on for our upcoming 4th of July bocce tournament.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

sweet! That sounds like a lot of fun. I especially like the July 4th badge you did, although it does look a bit like the french flag!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

It's definitely a blast. Good call on the french flag...the regular stars and stripes looked a little busy. We do tend to get competitive from time to time especially when Smithwicks is involved

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine that the starts and stripes were too overwhelming behind the main image.

I quite like the flame on the OBA version, as well. What a great idea!
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Nice logos, you guys are serious, huh? I think you & I have the same taste in beer G. Smithwicks & Guinness! Sweet! My friends & I have an obsession also, croquet.

Comment

Right on Keith. Guinness & Smithwicks are mighty fine beverages. Beamish is also quite a fine choice. Croquet is a little too high brow for me and my buddies j/k.

Thanks for the props Mo. We were kicking around slogans for OBA:

"We've got great balls of fire"

"Come and see the hottest balls around"

Comment

ha, can't say that I've actually played bocce ball (or even seen anyone play it!) but it sounds like fun. I cannot WAIT for this weekend. have a blast!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X