Bocce Logos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bocce Logos

Just for the heck of it, and because my good friend and I (and our friends) are really into bocce, I created logos for our respective home fields. We've printed these on iron-ons and put them on shirts. I've also developed a special iron-on for our upcoming 4th of July bocce tournament.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

sweet! That sounds like a lot of fun. I especially like the July 4th badge you did, although it does look a bit like the french flag!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

It's definitely a blast. Good call on the french flag...the regular stars and stripes looked a little busy. We do tend to get competitive from time to time especially when Smithwicks is involved

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine that the starts and stripes were too overwhelming behind the main image.

I quite like the flame on the OBA version, as well. What a great idea!
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Nice logos, you guys are serious, huh? I think you & I have the same taste in beer G. Smithwicks & Guinness! Sweet! My friends & I have an obsession also, croquet.

Comment

Right on Keith. Guinness & Smithwicks are mighty fine beverages. Beamish is also quite a fine choice. Croquet is a little too high brow for me and my buddies j/k.

Thanks for the props Mo. We were kicking around slogans for OBA:

"We've got great balls of fire"

"Come and see the hottest balls around"

Comment

ha, can't say that I've actually played bocce ball (or even seen anyone play it!) but it sounds like fun. I cannot WAIT for this weekend. have a blast!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
                Comment on Designing With a Grid
                Cosmo
                I'm thinking that may be what he was meaning. For posters I really focus on heirarchy. Grids... not so much. Unless it was maybe a series of posters and I wanted them to look similar.
                Today, 03:56 PM
              • Kayekaye
                Reply to Designing With a Grid
                Kayekaye
                Most grids are for a continuous pleasant group of graphics so as to "belong" together. Most used in magazines and newspapers you can establish a grid for any project. Then subsequent related...
                Today, 03:01 PM
              • JCookeDesign
                Comment on pdf font issue
                JCookeDesign
                That's good to know!
                Today, 02:12 PM
              • HotButton
                Reply to Designing With a Grid
                HotButton
                As is the case with regard to many types of design decision, right or wrong is really not applicable, but that's not to say one decision won't lead to a better result than another.

I was...
                Today, 01:15 PM
              • Cosmo
                Reply to pdf font issue
                Cosmo
                One way you can work around it (and I always recommend work-arounds as a last step) is to place the PDF into Illustrator. Then go Object>Flatten Transparency and click "Convert All Text To Ou...
                Today, 01:10 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X