Onemotion Studios - www.onemotionstudios.com -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onemotion Studios - www.onemotionstudios.com -

The long awaited debut is set to be launched July 30, 2005!!

The team and I can not wait and It has been a long time since we have put up our site. We did a little revamp and with the new team we finally have got it right. We have a splash in flash up right now http://www.onemotionstudios.com . Check it out!

I can not wait till the launch!

Also we are still hiring, any questions can be answered by e-mailing adam@onemotionstudios.com or info@onemotionstudios.com . You may also find alternate contacting info on the splash.

Feel free to leave comments.

Thank You,
    Adam Ellifritt

I really like you site, It make me reminds the 2advanced website...

Im sure that your site will rocks...Good work!!

ikyut
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joelanthon
      Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
      joelanthon
      I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
      Yesterday, 11:48 PM
    • Buda
      Reply to Critique Me...
      Buda
      Interesting. If all your work is at this level, I'd say it is good enough to get into design school. Did they give you reasons why you didn't make it?

In terms of real world critique, if...
      Yesterday, 11:45 PM
    • Buda
      Reply to Newcomer
      Buda
      Hi Wayne, when you say background design, are you meaning the white text on red pattern in the background?
      Yesterday, 11:41 PM
    • Buda
      Reply to need critique
      Buda
      Not a bad start, and definitely a fair place where you can improve and grow.

The illustrations are a good start, I'm sure if you worked on them some more, you could give them a bit more refining....
      Yesterday, 11:38 PM
    • gogogo
      need critique
      gogogo
      hello~
      I've been learning illustrator thru lynda.com and to practice i gave myself a project and wanted to see if i can get some critique.
      its a slight infographic ish content. thanks!...
      Yesterday, 09:24 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X