Onemotion Studios - www.onemotionstudios.com -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onemotion Studios - www.onemotionstudios.com -

The long awaited debut is set to be launched July 30, 2005!!

The team and I can not wait and It has been a long time since we have put up our site. We did a little revamp and with the new team we finally have got it right. We have a splash in flash up right now http://www.onemotionstudios.com . Check it out!

I can not wait till the launch!

Also we are still hiring, any questions can be answered by e-mailing adam@onemotionstudios.com or info@onemotionstudios.com . You may also find alternate contacting info on the splash.

Feel free to leave comments.

Thank You,
    Adam Ellifritt

I really like you site, It make me reminds the 2advanced website...

Im sure that your site will rocks...Good work!!

ikyut
    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
      HotButton
      Well I didn't say that, exactly.

While I'd stand by the point I did make, I will concede that whether you get something from it is up to you, not me....
      Today, 01:06 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Student looking for advice
      HotButton
      This is evidence that you're not ready.

Laying down just one truly good, effective logo design is something that eludes many solid, capable, practicing graphic designers throughout their...
      Today, 01:01 PM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Student looking for advice
      PanToshi
      Do you know how to run your own albeit small business? Taxes, legalities, contracts, etc.? Are you in a position to take the financial hit if you screw up? I also think you should look for an internship...
      Today, 12:58 PM
    • Horrux
      Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
      Horrux
      My color scheme is: 2 tones of dark green, a sandy off-white, beige, and a highlight color, in this instance the bright blue you see. I had tried a salmon pink, but it came too close to the beige-like...
      Today, 12:58 PM
    • wandermax
      Reply to Title design for travel blog
      wandermax
      Oh boy, I didn't know splash pages were disliked this much, haha! I've never personally found them annoying, on the contrary, if their appealing it triggers my curiosity. Like a (good) book with a nice...
      Today, 12:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X