Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    PrintDriver
    What are your education and skill levels?

Remember the salaries listed at salaries.com and even aiga.org are based on respondents to surveys. Quite often you will find with surveys that people...
    Today, 12:49 AM
  • TomMonTom
    Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    TomMonTom
    It's really difficult to price ones ability when offers come in way bellow whatever average there is for the amount of experience anyone seems to have. I'm trying to figure out a good rate is and if any...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    Right now, at work, I'm using an early 2011 MacBook Pro. It's had no problems at all. I'll likely get a new one early next year, but I'm in no hurry because I don't want to give up the 17-inch display....
    Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Overall I haven't really ever had any problems with macs either. Basically just the grpahics card problems I've been talking about. And the 2011 MBP is notorious for them (which is what I have now)....
    Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My child was born: Gallery V3.0

Hi all,

I've just finished version 3.0 of silvestrorugolo.com (graphic and photographic gallery with over 1000 pieces).

http://www.silvestrorugolo.com

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

S.

I like it. I am a stickler for minimalism though :P
    www.greenthumbcreative.com

Comment

I think it looks great! Nice work and welcome!
      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Excellent job. I like it, a lot!

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by GreenThumb
          I like it. I am a stickler for minimalism though :P
          Minimalism was the driver for this version...

Comment

Great site. The page loads took some time but I guess that comes with the territory.
            Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

like the site a lot. The design is real smooth.

I do have 2 problems with it.. one is load time, and the thing that really bugged me is that it popped up to full screen, and wouldn't let me resize the window. Personally, that's just an annoyance to me.

The site itself is great, though

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man79
                Great site. The page loads took some time but I guess that comes with the territory.
                Hi,

thank you. About the speed, it's strange because the overall flash is 65 KB. Which kind of line do you have?

S.

Comment

Originally posted by jdeeesign
                  like the site a lot. The design is real smooth.

I do have 2 problems with it.. one is load time, and the thing that really bugged me is that it popped up to full screen, and wouldn't let me resize the window. Personally, that's just an annoyance to me.

The site itself is great, though
                  Thank you for your message and words. Can you tell me which line do you have because the flash stuff is only 65KB and I optimized switching off music and image caching on lines slower than 128Kbps.

Thanks,

S.

Comment

Yeah, Im sorry, I didnt mean to put "though" in there. *Smacks head*

I like it BECAUSE its minimalistic. There we go
                    www.greenthumbcreative.com

Comment

Yeah! I did understand...

Take care,

S.

Originally posted by GreenThumb
                      Yeah, Im sorry, I didnt mean to put "though" in there. *Smacks head*

I like it BECAUSE its minimalistic. There we go

Comment

I like it. With all the abuse of Flash used in some web design, it's nice to see it used properly.
                        Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
                        -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Great looking site my friend. Like all art mediums, digital technology has opened so more avenues for artist, especially photography! Now the burden of film development, dark room chemicals, limited exposures and cost is omitted so that the concentration and energy can be applied to subject matter, lighting, and most importantly composition.

Great shots, great music in the gallery sections. However I though it was a little slow in the main page for me. It gave me a feeling of sadness, then again its 8am in the morning..

Great shots again! What kind of camera are you using.
                          Skinns
                          Skinwerks Tattoo & Design
                          Scott Padgett Art

"creativity is not a button you push"

Comment

Hi,

thanks a lot. Slow in terms of what (waiting for xml, waiting for pictures, animation...)? If it for waiting files, can I ask what kind of connection are you using?

Thanks in advance,

S.

Originally posted by skinns
                            Great looking site my friend. Like all art mediums, digital technology has opened so more avenues for artist, especially photography! Now the burden of film development, dark room chemicals, limited exposures and cost is omitted so that the concentration and energy can be applied to subject matter, lighting, and most importantly composition.

Great shots, great music in the gallery sections. However I though it was a little slow in the main page for me. It gave me a feeling of sadness, then again its 8am in the morning..

Great shots again! What kind of camera are you using.

Comment

"SLOW".. oh sorry. The site load time was fast, like my checkin account. What I was referring to was the actual "MUSIC" in the main page. That seemed a little dreary to me, however I felt my foot tapping to the other types of music played.
                              Skinns
                              Skinwerks Tattoo & Design
                              Scott Padgett Art

"creativity is not a button you push"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X