Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Web Design - Thesis
    KitchWitch
    Hi Spruce and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 05:18 PM
  • Spruce Moose
    Reply to Web Design - Thesis
    Spruce Moose
    I agree with your Prof. You need to widdle it down to a very specific part or your thesis will fall apart when they pick at it. You might try the relevance of HTML5 over the next 5 years or something...
    Today, 04:54 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on General advice on a project
    kemingMatters
    In your two colour version, the line is one solid colour, to make the line entirely visible in one colour the line has to become part colour part negative space. While it's not a huge change, it's still...
    Today, 04:50 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to team logo
    PrintDriver
    I'd echo what seamas said.
    The word "acing" is lost and disconnected from its R.
    On the roo, either a thicker outline, a variable thickness outline or maybe even a solid fill might...
    Today, 04:43 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Feedback on company logo design.
    KitchWitch
    Hi Gordom and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:34 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please check it

im posting my gallery here hoping more will see it, please give me your feedback
    thanks
    miAtch

http://photobucket.com/albums/b341/mrmiatch/

if you cant see the first images then go here to see it:
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...iatch/bang.bmp

sweet, but all very similar, put a little variation in there. With the graffiti one you could have used a real wall texture: see here www.pixelperfectdigital.com for super good wall textures.
    I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

i think the "bang" one is the best (the coloring and the composition are ok). I dont realy like the colors in the rest, they look to agressive.
      Last edited by <spoon>; 07-20-2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X