X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge cards, please review

I call them lounge cards , because although they look and act like a normal business cards, their primary purpose is to be given in nonformal places and situations (lounge clubs, bars, parties).
    I need your reviews. Thanks in advance !

front
    (please, note a mistake: word 'rooster' was spelled as 'ruster ')
    back

front-back
    front-back (view 2)

ai screenshot
    Last edited by plasticboy; 07-13-2005, 06:58 PM.

just a note - you may want to block out your phone number from being on a public message board. It would probobly be safer. There are some crazies out there ya know...

What are you selling? ahemm...
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

hoo boy. You know, handing out a card that lists your height and weight and other physical characteristics smacks of desperation... It's also kind of offensive, imo, as it implies that a person's "identity" can be boiled down into their physical traits.

Then again, mine would probably say something cheesy like "loves cats and long walks on the beach".

But honestly, to me this is just asking for trouble. Stalkers, or worse.

Design is nifty though.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Yes I like the design, but contents a little scary.

Comment

I will need to talk to her about the content again .... i guess

Another question : does it need a die-cut ??

Comment

seems weird to put all that info on a card..unless you were going to modeling gigs.

overall it has an interesting style to it. not my cup of tea but very well done.
            "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Also it looks like its part of your cd package http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=9356
              Do they go together or are you just into this art nouveau style?

Comment

Originally posted by keith1
                Also it looks like its part of your cd package http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=9356
                Do they go together or are you just into this art nouveau style?
                yes, i used same techniques ... the customer liked that kind of style ( my other works were suck i think )
                Last edited by plasticboy; 07-13-2005, 06:28 PM.

Comment

i really like it.
                  why is the back a slightly different color than the front?
                  also it screams crazy but i kinda like crazy so who am i to judge.
                  i think you were only looking for design feedback so ...thumbs up!
                  Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Originally posted by vtwin_gary
                    i really like it.
                    why is the back a slightly different color than the front?
                    because i wanted to make graphics look more dynamic ... anyway i will look at colours again , i'm not sure about anything right now .
                    thanks for comment .

Comment

I like it.

I would decrease the font size by 1 or 2 points. Itll improve the overall look tons.
                      www.greenthumbcreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by defjoe
                        seems weird to put all that info on a card..unless you were going to modeling gigs.

7.5 shoe size? i think she is a shoe model Joe!

love the design, concept is iffy, I know I wouldn't want all that info on mine....
                        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

what's inside?

Comment

The idea is cute and I like the design, but do people actually go for this? I'm really asking. That's an extremely foreign concept around here.
                            Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

seems pretty desperate, why the physical stats, if the person youre handing it to has a pair of eyes? unless, its some blind singles bar or something.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X