Comment on Happy Turkey Day!!
    Salt
    hehe
    because you ate stuffed turkey.
    Today, 08:05 AM
  • MaNL
    Reply to Sand Queen
    MaNL
    Hey, my fellow countryman! Great illustrations, especially knowing you picked up illustrator just 6 moths ago. Just wanted to know if all of the illustrations are drawn by yourself? If yes thats a big...
    Today, 07:18 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to Constructive Criticism?
    murofwoh
    agree lose the slogan ---ha, pretty brash..........................other than that, since you are a youngin', you have a nice start. continue to push the envelope and learn learn learn learn and observe...
    Today, 05:40 AM
  • murofwoh
    so, i have decided to start up a bit of freelancing
    murofwoh
    to help pay the bills. three kids, one a high school junior, plus some big bills coming due have forced my hand. one cool thing is I made this decision after someone asked me to help them out with some...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to Logo feedback needed
    murofwoh
    it isn't the worst logo I have ever seen, but it has a bit of a clip art feel to it, like you used a cityscape clip art then a clip art runner then a jet and melded the three. also more exploration with...
    Today, 01:14 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camera, New Pics, need critique! =D

Ok, So these arent THE BEST, but I really like some of them! Any thoughts? I need you to be HARSH (thats how I learn) Thanks!

2 more!

Tada!

Comment

Very nice portraits!!!

Hey barrelgrli Congratulations for your new camera, do you remember the model, the image quality is awesome.

ikyut
      I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

they're too big I can't get a good look at them, because I can't fit all of it on my screen at one time.
        Less be more.

Comment

verry nice pics... but the last one is not correctly placed in frame. The first rule I learned taking portrets is that the face should be centered in the frame only if the subject is looking face directly at the camera objective, otherwise, the subject must be placed with a much larger space in the dirrection the face is oriented... something like this...

PS I hope I made myself clear (I dont't speack english verry well)
          PPS I also added a little color corection to the pic
          Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder !

Comment

rule of thirds

learn it, use it, and you'll be on your way
            Less be more.

Comment

Good rule mynock. I couldn't explain better myself
              Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder !

Comment

Thanks so much for replying! Yea, on the last pic. I had someone "help" me and they didnt exactly know what they were doing. Thanks for the help!! I havnt gotten a chance at looking at the "rules of thirds", but I am about to. My sisters B/F took a photo class and he was trying to explain it to me (he evidently didnt do a very good job), but I hope that will help more.

My camera is a:
                Samsung Digimax A7
                It has 7 MegaPixels
                and 7.7-23.1mm zoom

I payed quit a bit for it, but its DEFIENTLY worth it

Comment

visit that link there are a lot of interesting and helpful photography stuff on there. It is very professional looking and it has lots of examples.
                  Less be more.

Comment

WWWOOOWWW!!! That was an EXTREMELY helpful site!!! Thanks SOOO MUCH! I know so much more!

Comment

np, just make sure you post your progress here also
                      Less be more.

Comment

Ok I confess this pic ^^^ isnt exactly in thirds, but I REALLY like it!

^^ Ok ok, neither is this one (my mom printd this out and now its in our living room on the wall LOL I dont like it.. at all, but evidently she does)

^^ actually, none of the pics I am posting are in 3rds Sorry!

Geeky, yes. This goat was so cool though! It moved.. a lot.. so it was kinda hard to get a nice pic., but that goat was so cool!

Ok I am done harrassing you all (I dont think I even speeled that right.. oh well)

-Brit

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X